Chapter 16

"Micheal, Issac..." I said tearing up and slowly smiling looking at them, Micheal had brown hair and green eyes and he almost 6'5 and looked older and I looked at Issac who looked 17 and had blonde hair and had beautiful hazel eyes and he looked 5'8. He has gotten so much older since I last saw them, about 10 years ago when I was 15.

"I couldn't wait till midnight to see you, so I came earlier." Micheal said with a beautiful smile.

"Holy shi.. MICHEAL, ISSAC!" I ran to them and pulled both of them in for a hug, I couldn't help myself. "Oh my god! You're alive, both of you. Micheal I thought you were kidnapped and Issac, your so old." I was smiling and having tears go down my face looking at their beautiful face.

"Amber, you stayed awake." Issac said with a tear going down his cheek and hugging me again.

"Yeah I did."

"Its good to see you little sis." Micheal said nudging my elbow like he used to when I was in high school. Everything was going so smoothly and roughly, Noah and Dalayla want me dead so does my grandmother, I had sex with Cory and I barely know him and I got memories back so fast, and now this, this amazing event I have been waiting for a long time, this is all happening too fast. I looked at my mom who was tearing up, she was seeing all of her children together for the first in forever.

***

We were all full and tired after eating and laughing together like a regular family. This made me happy that we are all together again. I stood up and hugged and kissed everyone goodnight. I left the room with Cory. We were about to go upstairs but I had an idea.

"Can we go for a walk, I need to get some fresh air?" I said stopping us from walking.

"Yeah, I think I need that too." he said with a smile walking towards me and taking my hand to go. We already had shoes and we had some pretty warm clothes on so I guess we were fine. Cory opened the door for me to go out and I followed. The outside sky was so beautiful, I thought I could see galaxies. Cory shut the door behind us and took my hand and we went behind the house. It was so beautiful seeing the sky from the back yard. We went up a hill and at the top I looked behind me and I saw a tree all by itself.

"What is that?" I asked pointing at the tree. Cory smiled before he said anything.

"Its the mating tree, it's for teens 15-18 years old who go there and touch the tree and the tree chooses their mate. I went there when I was younger, I was the oldest so it shocked me. I saw you, I was scared to meet you at first when I had to come and get or kidnap you. But as you can tell we have gotten very close." He said with a wink and I laughed a little and looked down. I then heard a cry from down the hill by the tree. I then ran after the cry and I heard Cory yell my name but he just ran with me. I got to the bottom of the hill and saw a basket with a baby in it crying. I picked up the baby and looked at her seeing if she had any marks which she did, she had scars on her legs, arms, and stomach. Who would do this to such a sweet child?

"Dalayla." Cory said as if he read my mind. I then looked at him in confusion. "In this note she left, she said she killed this baby's mother and she will kill the child if she doesn't get what she wants. She said she left marks on the baby so we can remember what we didn't give yet." he then looked up at me and looked at the baby.

"What does she want?" I asked starting to tear up and then I looked at the baby's necklace around her neck, it said 'save her'. I then looked back at Cory who was still thinking about what Dalayla wanted. "We have to save her and take care of this child or else she will die." I said walking closer to Cory who walked closer to me.

"Amber, I don't know what your mother and father will say but let's take her in for a bit and see what we can do and if not, we will keep her." He said sighing and then smiled. I smiled back and pulled him in for a kiss. I then broke the kiss when I felt the baby touched my other hand. I looked down and she was beautiful and her cheeks were rosy. I thought of a name for her that would suit her.

"Isabelle Rose." I said looking at Cory who was confused but he understood.

***

We got back to the house, everyone was asleep when we got back inside. We walked up the stairs quietly. We got to my room and I placed Isabelle on the bed and I gave her the small blanket that was in her basket so she wouldn't get cold. Cory grabbed some pillows and blankets. He then made her a mini bed on the ground for her to sleep on. I then picked her up and looked into her beautiful green and blue eyes and I kissed her forehead. I then walked to the other side of the bed and placed her into the bed and got her comfortable and warm. She kept crying and I looked at Cory who nodded and left the room to go find some formula. He then came back with a bottle. He then rushed over to Isabelle and gave her the bottle and let her drink it. I then looked at Cory and smiled at him. I looked back at Isabelle and she was already about to fall asleep. I checked her mouth and looked at her teeth, she was a new-born but she was born vampire, she already started to grow her little fangs.

"Where are you sleeping tonight?" I asked Cory and he smiled at me.

"Well I was hoping if I could sleep with you again tonight." He said coming up to me and picking me up from the ground and kissing me making me fall onto the bed.

"Okay you can sleep in here but we shouldn't do anything nasty, once we get Isabelle a room than I will give you more than kisses." I said with a smirk and then kissing Cory. He showed me his red eyes and I knew he really wanted to but he was respecting my decision.