Chapter 21

I walked outside and looked around seeing if the boys were back from trying to find those bitchy twins. I saw them walking out of the woods on my left. I walked up to Cory and looked into his eyes, I started to cry and he held me to his chest. I wanted to make him mine, I wanted to bite into his skin and make him mine. I wanted to feel skin to skin with his body against mine. What was I thinking? I then pulled out of the hug and looked at Cory, he then smiled at me.

"Are you alright?" he asked still smiling.

"Yes I guess, we need to find Hannah but I can't go." I said looking up. "I'm a new-born." the rest of the boys looked at me and opened their eyes more and Cory then opened his mouth.

"Why? How?" Cory said putting his hands on eat side of my face and looking into my, I then showed my teeth and my fangs popped out of my gums and I did not realize it but my eyes turned red and he smiled.

"But how?" he said smiling and hugging me.

"My mother said since you drank most of my blood, I had the venom so I just had to feed. I fed and became full." I said getting out of the hug.

"Wow." He said smiling.

"Okay I know its amazing but we need to make a plan to find Noah and Dalayla and how to find Hannah to help my mom and to protect her here." I said starting to walk to the house as the boys followed.

"But how are you not able to go?" Michael asked in confusion.

"She won't be able to control her thirst out there but we can." Cory said turning around and looking at the boys. "In this world, girls have a harder time controlling their thirst but boys can, depends on how strong they were in their human life." Cory said turning around and looking at Tom. "Tom we need to turn you." Cory said making Tom widen his eyes and drop his mouth open.

"What?" I said pulling Cory back.

"Tom has to be fast and stronger if we are going up against 300 year old twins and he needs strength to help find Hannah." Cory said looking at Tom, Tom just nodded at him. Is he agreeing to this?

***
Cory didn't wanna feed on Tom so he had me do it. It was weird feeding on my best friend but he needs strength, it makes me laugh at the thought of him becoming a vampire because he needs too. Tom has been asleep for 2 days and will be awakening soon. I walked to my room and looked out the window, I then walked out of the room and went into Isabelle's room, I picked her up and she was already a toddler, she was about 3 years old in the human world but 3 weeks old here. I then felt my stomach hurt and I set Isabelle down and she started to run around, she was already able to walk and talk, but gibberish. I then felt the pain again in my lower stomach, I set my hand on the spot and felt another pain after another but it wasn't pain at all, it was a kick. I walked to bathroom and turned to my side and noticed that a bump was forming. Was it because me and Cory had sex and oh shit. I'm pregnant. I ran out of Isabelle's room as she went into her bed and lied down. I went to go find my aunt. I ran downstairs and into the hall where her room was, I then ran inside seeing her reading a book in bed.

"Aunt Ellen, I'm pregnant." I said looking at her with my mouth half way open and then she smiled.

"Honey, that's great." she said getting up and walking over to me and looking at me with a face asking 'may I feel your stomach?'. I just nodded.

"But I'm not ready to have a child, I have Isabelle." I said looking down at Ellen who had her hand on my upper stomach.

"Its okay darling, would you like me to test what gender this child is?" She asked standing up and looking at me, I just nodded and my eyes were not blinking. I was in complete shock that I was pregnant. So much is happening at one time and I don't know how I can handle it. We walked over to Aunt Ellen's closet door.

"Are you dressing me up?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"No, you will be surprised when I open this door." she said turning the knob, there was a room full of computers and tables and a bed the doctors usually have for patients. She pointed at a bed and I went to lay in it, she then hooked up cords and wires and put an IV in my arm. She then looked at her screen and smiled.

"What?" I asked sitting up but she just laid me back down and looked at me, she looked down and smiled. "What?" I started to get a little worried.

"Amber, it's a boy." She said smiling. I then started to smile and I started to cry tears of joy but not sobbing just a few tears here and there.

"Oh my god, I'm having a Babyboy!" I said smiling more. She just smiled back at me and started getting the cords and IV off me. I got up and told her thank you, I ran out of the room and I went to go find Cory. I went to go look in Tom's room and he was in there. I walked in smiling and he was smiling back but he was confused.

"What is it?" Cory said smiling.

"Cory, I'm pregnant and it is a boy." I said smiling, Cory then lowered his head. Was he mad? He then looked up smiling and picked me up and spun me around then set me down and then kissed me.

"That's amazing Amber!" He then breaking the kiss and holding my face in his hands and looking into my eyes.

"What did I miss?" We heard someone say and then we turned around seeing Tom with red eyes.

I'm sorry for taking the story down but I had realized that I wanted to add more info to the 1st book, I will still be writing it in 3rd person after the 4th book but I just wanted to add more info. As always, thank you for reading.