Chapter 20

"What do you want Noah?" I asked standing up more and sounding more angry.
"Haha, of course you know what I want." He answered and then coughed.
"Why do you want me though?" I asked thinking if that is what he wants.
"Because I need a sex slave and your the perfect one." he said with a smile I think.

"Oh yah, do you remember your sister, Hannah?" He said with a laugh.

"Yes, I thought she died in a fire when she ran away." I said remembering her, the last time I saw her was 10. We were so close and when she died I was told to move on. I wish I got to see her one last time before she left the night before Christmas.

"Well, good news. She is alive, but not for long." He said with a laugh.

"I swear to god Noah, if you hurt her." I said surprised that she is alive, but he and Dalayla might kill her.

"Oh, or do you have another sacrifice?" He said probably making a grin.

"Yes I do, me but you hurt my sister, you will fucking regret it." I said hanging up the call. I put my phone down and kneeled on the ground and put my hands over my face and started sobbing in worry and in joy. My sister was alive but Noah and Dalayla wanted to hurt her. I then stood up with both of my hands on both sides of my head and walked around the room. I should probably tell my mom or dad about this. Or do they even remember her, or does Aunt Ellen remember or Uncle Jeff. I should probably tell Cory and Tom, Tom has to remember and Cory could help. I then ran out of my room and looked on each side of the hallway, I then went down another hallway to see if anyone was down there but I only saw family portraits and maybe my mom's cat. I left the hallway and ran downstairs and looked in the living room seeing Cory, Tom, and Michael.

"Guys, Hannah's alive!" I said running up to them and Cory looked confused but not Tom and Michael which means they remembered.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Hannah, she's alive. Noah called me and he told me that she is alive and that him and Dalayla will hurt her if we don't have a sacrifice." I said breathing heavily.

"Hannah's alive! Oh my gosh. I haven't seen her since I was 12 and you two were 10." Tom said smiling and hugging me.

"But she's in danger." I said getting out of the hug. "Tom, since you're a detective and a police officer. You need to find her and bring her here before anything happens..." We then heard a scream upstairs. Was it Isabelle, it couldn't be? Isabelle is with Aunt Ellen shopping. I then started to panic and I ran out of the room and then upstairs letting the boys follow me. We heard the scream again and it was coming from my mom and dad's room. I ran in there and saw my mom on the ground bleating with a bite mark on her leg, my dad was holding her. I looked at the window and saw Noah.

"Thanks for the sacrifice, but I chose her instead of you." He said with a smile and then jumping out the window. Cory, Tom and Michael caught up to me when they saw him jump out, they all then ran and jumped out the window to follow him. I looked at my mom and walked up to her and put my hand on her cheek.

"Hon, honey. You need to find someone in the family that has my blood." She started coughing. "Amber, you can't give me your blood, you don't have enough. Your transformation of becoming a vampire is already beginning." She said that as if she read my mind.

"Mom, please let me give you the rest I have to hold you a little longer, please." I said starting to cry as I held her hand.

"Hon, go feed then you're a full vampire. I know Cory put his venom in you. Find someone darling that has my blood in the family. Make sure they are half vampire" She started coughing. "I love you darling, I will be back but if I don't have that blood, I could die." She said closing her eyes.

"Mom, mom. Wake up please." I then started sobbing and dad came by me and held me close while I cried in his chest. I then looked at my mom and kissed her forehead. "I will be back soon, Tom and Cory will find Hannah." I said whispering and leaving the room.

***

I walked outside barefoot and ran into the woods and found a deer. I ran at that deer so fast I felt like I was in slow motion. I jumped onto the deer and grabbed it's neck and broke it, I killed the deer. I then felt fangs come out of my mouth and I drank the deer's blood and I felt the transformation in me as I sucked the blood, it was warm and it tasted so good. I stood up and jumped onto a tree to not have anyone see me. I felt more alive then ever, I jumped from tree to tree until I got to the house, I jumped onto a balcony that led to my mom and dad's room. I turned around and saw my dad who was looking at me with a look saying 'did you finish'. I just nodded, since I had most of my blood drained, I knew I was able to run fast to get to get blood, that deer must've been pregnant if it let me kill it that easily.

"Is she alright?" I asked walking towards their bed and looking down at her as I wiped my mouth from the blood.

"We don't have a lot of time to find your sister Hannah, we maybe have a year in the human world." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "You are really handling this transformation easily, I'm surprised. Not every new-born can handle this." He said with a smile and giving me a hug.

"I am gonna have Tom and Cory find Hannah." I said getting out of the hug and looking at my mom.

'Don't worry mom, I will find Hannah and we will be family again. We will find Dalayla and Noah and destroy them.' I thought leaving the room.