Chapter 10

"Amber, is that you, Amber it's Tom. Oh my god, we need to get you home, your head is bleeding." I heard a familier voice say, I couldn't really see anything, everything was blurry. I started to feel like I was in a car which I was, I looked over to see Tom. Tom is my best friend, he's like my older brother, he has made sure I was okay over the years and always checked on me when I was alone, he was about 2 years older than me but he looked much older now for some reason but maybe it was because, wait, how come I can't remember anything. God damn it, my head hurts like shit.

"Thank you Doctor, I'm sorry I had to have you and the other nurses come at 4am, she was kidnapped about a year ago then I found her in the place where she was kidnapped, she was full of blood, I found her when I was going to check on her apartment, but thank you again." I heard Tom say rubbing my head.

"Oh it's fine, if anything happens again, we will be on the 3rd floor with medical items." I heard the doctor and nurses leave with whispers under their breath but I just ignored them and listened to see what Tom might say.                                                                                                                  

"Oh Amber, how I missed you. Please wake up and stay awake until sunset." I heard Tom say that with shakiness in his voice. I just opened my eyes and looked at him with a smile, I then sat up and gave him a hug. It felt good hugging my best friend after a year, but I couldn't remember anything from the last year, was I drugged? Wait no, I was kidnapped, but by who.

*** 2 months later
I was sitting on the couch with my computer and a tea on my left, I have been so lazy and quiet lately since I live by myself. I have been reading a lot lately which was weird of me. I heard a knock on the door and I think it was Tom, he started to live with me ever since he found me lying in the front of the building covered in blood. 'Don't take him', wait who's him, fuck my head hurts again shit.
"Come in!" I yelled letting Tom know I'm awake, fuck my head hurts, who's him and why would I take him.
"Hey Amber, I brought you a breakfast burrito." Tom said walking in and handing me the burrito as he smiled.
"Thanks, what happened to me?" I asked holding in the pain of my headache.
"Well, you were kidnapped and then you were gone for a year, the police was trying to look for you everywhere and they tried to track your phone but you left it at work they said, I don't know what happened to you while you where kidnapped but I found you on the bench with blood all over you." Tom said looking at me with his icy blue eyes and golden locks.
"Oh, I can't believe I forgot, damn it my head hurts." I said leaning my head into Tom's shoulder while he put my tea down. Tom was the more bestest friend anyone could ask for.
"I think you need to rest, I noticed you have been tired a lot and I think you haven't been sleeping much either." Tom said standing up and carrying me into my room.
"I don't wanna sleep, I feel like I am going to be murdered in my room by a vampire." I said trying to convince him to let me go back to the couch.
"Amber, vampires aren't real and if they were, I wouldn't let them touch you, you're like my little sister, I can't lose you." He said setting me on my bed and covering me. "I'll be in the living room if you need anything, I have police stuff to work on." He started to walk out as I slowly went into a deep sleep.

'Amber I love you, please let me love you' I heard a voice say while I was in a huge room on a plain white bed. I felt a hand go on my left hand and another hand on my stomach, I felt my earlobe being sucked on, I let out a moan and turned around. 'Oh Amber.' I heard a voice moan in my ear, I then felt someone's lips on my own and this man explored every inch of my mouth with his tough and I was doing the same to him. 'Cory' I moaned.
***WAKES UP
"Cory?" I whispered sitting up quickly and placing my hands on each side of my head. "Cory, who's Cory, and why did I have a dream of us about to fuck?" I started to sit up while I said that and I walked to the door. I looked over to the kitchen to see Tom making breakfast.
"Good morning Amber, how did you sleep?" Tom said placing a plate of food on the counter.
"I slept okay I guess but I had the weirdest dream of a guy named Cory..." as I said that, Tom looked at me.
"Cory Hill? He works with me on the police force as a detective." Tom said taking to plates to the table.
"Maybe I don't know." I started to walk over to the table. Tom made pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon and it smelled good, it smelled like a breakfast feast to me. Feast? Where have I heard that from?