Chapter 17

I woke up to Cory's chest and his arm around me. I then slipped away as gentle as I could. I then got out of bed and looked at Isabelle's sleeping face. I sat down on the floor on my knees and picked up Isabelle and rocked her back and forth. I then sat on the bed and looked into her big green eyes. I stood back up and went to the window and looked out seeing rain, but it was a relaxing rain. I looked down at Isabelle and placed my thumb on her cheek, she then woke up and stretched her arms out while yawning. She smiled and clapped her hands when she saw me, I think she already imprinted on me as her mother but I didn't really care, as long as she was safe in my arms. I then felt arms go around my waist and I felt kisses on my neck which tickled.

"What are you doing?" I said with a giggle and turning around seeing Cory smiling.

"Just kissing you, are you ready?" He said with a smile then went serious for a second.

"Ready for what?" I said looking down at Isabelle then back up at Cory.

"We need to tell your parents and family, or else they will be suspicious about stinky diapers and very loud cries." He said with a smile and then grabbing Isabelle from my arms, he then starting to tickle her making her laugh, I was smiling the whole time and then I took his hand and we walked out of the room to go find my parents. I couldn't remember where their room was because I don't even know how long I was here for but we had to find them. We walked down the hall and then I found a room saying 'master bedroom'. I guess this what their room. I opened it seeing my mom at her desk on her computer and I saw my dad still in bed but he was on his laptop.

"Knock, knock." I said opening the door a little bit to make it look like it was just me.

"Yes honey." My mom said turning around and smiling at me.

"I, well, we need to tell you something." I said opening the door wide open showing Cory and Isabelle. My dad's eyes looked over at Isabelle and his eyes widened. My mom just smiled and ran over and looked at her.

"Who is this?!" mom said smiling and whispering hi to Isabelle.

"This is Isabelle Rose, me and Amber were out on a walk last night and we heard her cry, Dalayla and Noah killed her mother and her father. Amber was so ready to take her in as her own but I thought we should come here first." Cory said smiling at me and Isabelle. He then looked back at my mom.

"Thank god, I thought you got my daughter pregnant." My dad said getting up and walking over to us to see Isabelle.

"No, you would've seen a bump a couple days ago." I said with a smile. "I know we just found her but I need to take her in, she needs a family." I said looking up at my parents who were looking at each other then back at me. My mom then smiled.

"Take her in, we will make her a room soon, by soon I mean later today." She said hugging me and then my dad hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, thank you." I smiled at them and then at Cory. We then smiled again at them and left the room.

***

We walked to my room again and I found a crib inside it, I looked at Mike who left the room and he smiled, he already knew about Isabelle, maybe it was because he had super sense. I looked back at him and he was already down the stairs. Was he werewolf? I went into my room and put Isabelle in the crib for her to rest more. I then looked at Cory who took my hand and brought me to the bathroom. I followed him in and he shut the door behind me and locked it.

"What are you going to do?" I asked making a face and smiling.

"Oh, well" He then picked me up and my back was at the wall. "You're mine and forever will be." He said kissing my neck and putting his thumb close to my woman hood.

"Cory." I gasped putting my hand on the back of his neck.

"Oh Amber, I really wanna make my mark and make you mine forever." he said and lifted his head up, his eyes were red and he smiled showing his fangs. I wanted him more than ever too but what would my mother say?

"Cory..." before I could finish my sentence he invaded into my mouth and pushed his tongue through my lips and kept kissing, he then starting going down to my jawline and then to me neck. He picked himself back up. "Have you fed?" I asked looking into his eyes, I could tell he has not fed in a while.

"No, but I will be fine." he said licking his lips sexily and smiling.

"Feed, make your mark, I am ready for you. I am already half vampire, make me into a full one." I said with a smile and then kissing his lips for a slight moment.

"Are you sure? You will be sleeping for a day or two." He said pushing me into the wall more where our chests touched.

"Yes, as long as you take care of Isabelle and I am yours, I will be alright." I said with a bigger smile and putting my head closer to his.

"Alright." He then smiled and started kissing me from my lips to my neck making me moan a little as he was making a deeper grip closer to my area making a small puddle form in my underwear. I then heard his fangs go into my skin and I was gasped when he did it, everything started to blur every second he took more of my blood. He then stopped and looked into my eyes. I fell into his arms and everything went black right there.