Epilogue

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V.

First love, true love, greatest love. Para sa ibang tao, ang tatlong 'yan, mararanasan mo sa iba't-ibang tao.

Pero para kay Skyla, iisang tao lang. Iisang tao lang ang first love, true love, at greatest love niya. Si Daemon Ritz Salazar.

Kahit na minahal niya si Dase, kahit na sa huli, si Dase ang naiwan para sa kanya, meron at meron pa ring parte si Dart sa puso niya.

Huli na nung malaman niya ang lahat. Huli na nung sabihin ni Shyla ang lahat. Dahil wala na siya. Wala na si Dart sa buhay niya.

-Flashback-

"Sky, he loved you", sabi ni Tezuka

"What?", hindi makapaniwalang-sabi ni Skyla

"Dart loved you. I was never in his heart. You. You were there", sabi ni Shyla

Saka niya inabot ang sulat kay Skyla. Nanginginig ang mga kamay ni Skyla habang inaabot at binubuksan ang sulat.

Skie,

I liked that girl since I was young. I liked that girl so much to the point that I can't see her feelings for me. I couldn't see her feelings because I was overwhelmed with mine.

I hated the way she talks a lot. I hated the way she mess up with my decisions everytime. I hated the way that she always ruin my day. I hated the way she acts like she owns me. I hated the way that she tells me she loves me. I hated everything about her. I hated her because I can't and I don't know how to admit to myself the fact that I really do love her so much.

Napatingin si Skyla kila Shyla.

"P-paanong..."

"Read it 'til the end", sabi ni Shyla

I liked you. Unang beses pa lang kitang nakita, nagustuhan na kita. At first, napagkamalan kong si Shyla 'yon since I didn't know that you were twins. Pero nilinaw niya saking ikaw ang unang nakilala ko at hindi siya. Humingi ako ng tulong sa kanya. Para mapalapit sayo. I asked her random things 'bout you, for me to know you better. As day goes by, everytime I am with her, she makes me laugh, she makes me smile, she makes my heart beat slow. She's my slow-mo girl.

Nakaramdam ng sakit si Skyla sa nabasa niya at nagpunas ng luha.

"Please. Read it until the end", umiiyak na sabi ni Shyla

Umiling si Skyla at nilukot ang papel saka niya ito tinapon sa kung saan at tumayo na.

Akmang aalis na siya, pero mabilis na kinuha ni Shyla ang papel at binasa ang sulat.

She's my slow-mo, but she's not my Skyla. She's Shyla, my ideal girl, but she's not Skyla, my first, greatest, and true love. She makes me smile and laugh, but you make me mad and jealous everytime. She makes my heart beat slow, but you're the only one who can make my heart beat fast and stop. She's my slow-mo girl, but you were my fast-forward girl. I liked her, but I love you. I always love you. I fell inloved with you, I am inlove with you, and I will always be inlove with you. Kung may babaeng mamahalin man ako habang buhay, sigurado akong ikaw lang. Sayo lang tumitibok ang puso ko. Para sayo lang ang puso kong ito.

Then there comes Dase and Tezuka. They loved you too. I was so jealous. Sino ba naman ang isang Dart kumpara sa isang Tezuka at Dase. But I was so damn lucky that I was the one who caught your heart. I am such an asshole, but I'm hell'a one lucky. I was about to tell you I like you, but then Shyla died. I was about to confess again but then you got into an accident. I was monitoring you the moment you lost all your memories, and I badly want to run to you and hug you tight and tell you how much I love you. But I can't.