3

Chapter Three- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"P-please don't hurt me!" I begged, placing my hands together wiping a fake tear. One of them chuckled and started to approach me.

This is it.

It's finally here.

I twirled my hair

"Come now darling, make it easy for us and we won't hurt you." I cringed at his words but keep my act up. " J-just let me go...and I won't report you, I swea-" I was interrupted by another person. It wasn't one of the two men in front of me.

"I thought this wasn't going to take long." His harsh voice sent shivers down my spine. My hands began to tremble as my whole body became cold. His voice wasn't like the other men. It was frightening.

His cold hand quickly covered my mouth while the other hand pressed one of the pressure points on my neck. I couldn't move. Normally when this sort of this happens-who am I kidding, this never happens to me!? I didn't even hear him get behind me? What the hell!?

Calm down....

Don't lose your act...

You can't be discovered yet....

"We're sorry Suga, we won't be this slow next time." They apologied. "Good, now open the door, you idiots..." he mumbled the last bit, which I could clearly hear.

Suga huh?

I tried to the best of my ability to turn my head to see his face, but I noticed he was wearing a mask. All I could see, was his black hair and pale skin.

But the eyes.

They made my blood run cold. We all know the saying 'If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now' and that was exactly what I was feeling.

Shut up Seo-Yun!

Don't be weak! You are one of the most badass women out there, show them what you got!

Of course. I can't forget that. I can handle myself just fine. I have to be careful, I can't not reveal my identity.

My fists clenched as I tried to bite his hand. Oh how it was embarrassing. I ended up just bitting air. I heard a low chuckle from behind.

Hang on

I did know that voice. It was the voice of their leader! No way, no way, no way! I can kill two birds with one stone this way! But if I fail, they'll know my face. Hmm.....I have to make the right choice about this. Should I just let them take me? Or fight back?

Just as the man behind me was going to push me towards the car, loud sirens were heard. I heard a 'tch' from behind me as he let me go and entered the car.

I remembered him looking back. His cold gaze, seeing right through me. I felt like he knew everything. I felt.....

Hopeless.

The police arrived shortly after and questioned me for a bit. After safely driving me home, the police officer gave me his phone number.

"I'm officer Jungkook, if anything like this happens again, please call me" He told me, then bowed and returned to his car.

By now I had absolutely no emotion on my face. I crumpled up the piece of paper and stuffed in my pocket. "I don't need your help..." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

I was mad.

How could I not be.

That 'suga' guy treated me like a weakling. I couldn't even move! This is infuriating! If I see him again, I'll kick him the the butt along with all his stupid followers.

Just you wait!

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share