6

Chapter Six- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I scanned the letter over and over again for clues. I made sure to check the envelope as well. There was a small mark at the bottom left corner of the page that I noticed,  it looked like a rose? I didn't want to make assumptions, but this was the only lead I had.

I spent the rest of the night re-reading the letter many times but still couldn't find any other clues.

I came to the conclusion that I was going to attempt my 'please kidnap me' stunt this weekend, since it's when they wanted the money. I assumed that since they sent it to my address, they knew my face and wanted to keep my mouth shut because I had seen them and heard their voices.

I heard a 'ding' sound coming from my phone, breaking the tense atmosphere that I had created for myself.

Unknown number: Hey

Seo-Yun: Um, who is this?

Unknown number: It'a Yoongi, haven't forgotten me yet have you? ;)

Seo-Yun: Oh, hey Yoongi.

I quickly changed his contact to 'Yoongi' so I wouldn't forget.

Yoongi: Are you free this weekend?

I hesitated for a second but answered.

Seo-Yun: Nah, sorry, I'm busy.

Yoongi: Ah well, maybe next time. See you next week at school then?

Seo-Yun: Right, have a good-hang on why are you up so late?

Yoongi: I could ask the same thing about you. I'm just catching up on stuff for school.

Seo-Yun: Oh right, well I was just reading, I can't sleep.

Yoongi: Well try to get some rest. You seem to have plans for this weekend, wouldn't want to be sleep deprived. :)

I smiled, but a subtle shiver ran down my spine. I just brushed it off.

Seo-Yun: I guess you're right, good night Yoongi. :)

Yoongi: Good night. :)

I tuned my phone off and lied on my bed. He was right, I needed to be fully awake for the weekend.

----------The Weekend----------

It's finally here. I had anticipated this moment ever since I decided it that one night. I was so ready.

So bloody ready.

I put on your typical black jeans and sweater. I put my hair up in a bun and applied some moisturiser to my face. I didn't feel comfortable in any sort of makeup, since I have pretty sensitive skin.

I walked down to the front entrance and smiled. I pushed the wooden door and started to walk to the alleyway. I had to play my best innocent act perfectly.

I made my way to the alleyway and scanned the area. I spotted the black car from last time and smirked.

"That's two times now sweetie, you're almost making this too easy for us." The man chuckled as the other stepped out of his car.

Looks like Suga isn't here.

"L-leave me alone, what do you want from me?!" I retorted, bitting my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"It's simple. Just come with us, and we won't bother your mother." The other man smirked and pulled out a handgun.

"Now are you going to make this easy, or will we have to pull the trigger darling?"  He threatened.

"P-please don't hurt me." I was getting tired of this already, and it had been what, a minutes? " I'll come with you, just don't hurt my mother!" I blurted, wanting to make things move. "Perfect, now follow us quietly, or things are going to look bad for you." I nodded shyly and walked towards them, getting in the car.

One of the men put a blindfold over my eyes and tied my hands behind my back. They also put duct tape over my mouth so I couldn't speak. "Keep moving forwards." He growled.

" Hmm." I cried.

They pushed me into the back of the car and closed it with force. I was in that same position for about ten minutes before the car finally stopped. I heard a few voices coming from outside the car.

"Finally, I thought you were never going to arrive"

Suga...

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share