10

Chapter Ten- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"What are you going to do with me." I asked, fear lacing my voice. No response.

" Don't ignore me you fu-" I was interrupted by his cold glare, telling me to close my mouth. It was weird, how I was easily shut up by this guy. I don't understand, am I actually intimidated?

I frowned in frustration as I tried to break my hands free from the ropes. My teeth clenched as my gaze returned to his figure. He was sitting at a desk, writing some stuff down, occasionally looking up at me. "Sugs, ma man, ma guy, ma homie, l-let's talk this out, what do you even benefit from keeping me here." I casually proposed." Your negotiation skills are astounding. Please work on them, you'll have a lot of free time." He spoke with no emotion, not even looking at me.

I clicked my tongue and looked around the room. It wasn't a particularly bright room. The blinds were only slightly open. There were many shelves, all dusty, with what seemed to be many documents and books stacked neatly. I kept looking around until I spotted this chair, with a single document, completely open, on it. I tried to read what it said but it was laying flat so it was unreadable. "Sugaaaaa." I complained." I'm bored, are you just going to keep me here all day, that's stupid." I pouted looking at him.

He flinched as he spun his pen around his fingers, ha, just like Yoongi does." A friend of mine does that too." I said pointing to his hand with a swift head nudge.

No response.

"Don't give me the silent treatment!" I exclaimed, clearly annoyed. I swear, for a second I heard him chuckle.

"Suga?"

"Suga."

"Suga."

"Suga......?" I frowned." Sugar cube?" That made him look up. "What did you just call me?" He asked, his tone was harsh and demanding." Sugar cube." I repeated, smirking.
"If I were you, I'd keep all of the nicknames to myself." He says.

"Syub syub."

"Sugs."

"I told you to stop." He glared at me.

"I don't feel like it sugar darling." I smirked. He grunted, giving me an 'Are you serious' look.

"Is Suga your real name?"

"It's quite strange."

"What are you writing?"

"Can I have food."

"I'm hungry."

"I w-"

He stared at me, locking our eyes together and stood up, slowly making his way towards me. He was now leaning over me.

"Speak and I'll kill you."

"Oh please, what could an cold, murderous, violent ass like you do?"

Saying that......was a huge mistake.

It was quite a stupid thing to say. He was the leader of the mafia, of course he could kill me, I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut in these situations.

To say he looked mad was an understatement. His eyes were taken over by fury.
"I'm going to give you one chance to apologise." He demanded trying to contain his anger." Oh please, give me one reason to apologise." He didn't respond, instead, he pushed me against the wall and put his arm to my neck. I let out a quiet cough and he kept pressing down onto my neck.

My eyes landed on the document I saw earlier, this time, I could see the content as clear as ice.

List of possible suspects of PD

. Jennie- Too be killed
. Ji-Soo- To be killed
.I'm Mi-Sun- To be killed
.Soo-Jung-To be killed
.Ji-hee- To be killed

And

. Seo-Yun-

Ongoing investigation.

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share