31

Chapter Thirty.One- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"Freedoms feels nice!" I shouted happily.

" Sure does." Yoongi replied smiling sweetly at me." Seeing you like this gives me a warm feeling, you should do it more often." I pretended to look shocked." You? Getting a warm feeling? Geez I'm honored." He just chuckled and continued to walk down the empty street.

Yoongi and I were together while the other had split up into smaller groups and left different ways but we had all planned to at the FBI organisation.

I felt quite comfortable around him. Even with all the stories and the rumors, he was still Yoongi. Still the kind hearted man I seemed to have feelings for. I really didn't want to believe that I had fallen for him but telling myself I hadn't just made me love him even more. It doesn't help when he pulls off the cute gummy smile.

"Hey Yoongi, I eh.....I want to tell you something." We both stopped." Yeah?" He questioned." I eh......I think that....ahhh I can't do this!" I muttered embarrassed. This was impossible!

He chuckled mockingly." Cat got your tongue?" He teased, watching me pout." Shut up." I retorted." He just laughed and looked down at his fingers.

" I also have something to tell you....." He blushed, avoiding eye contact. Was he being shy? Haven't seen this side of him.

"You first then." I insisted.

He face palmed." This is going to be so cheesy." He muttered embarrassed.

"You don't know how much I wish words could express the thoughts that I have about you. If I should say, "I love you," then the bigger part of my feelings would still be unexpressed. But of course, I must say something. My heart longs for you, and I must tell you that. I long to see your face and to hear your voice. Just thinking of you helps make my day a better one." He admits looking straight into my eyes.

My heart suddenly felt heavy and unsettled. I'd never had someone confessing to me before and just thinking that Yoongi liked me back made me feel unnaturally happy.

"That was indeed cheesy." Was all I could say as I felt my eyes watering slightly. I was beyond happy.

I was ecstatic.

"Don't cry!" He chuckled." I'm guessing from your reaction, you feel the same way?" I briefly nodded and covered my face.

He moved in closer and pulled my hands off my face, only to see my red and puffy face. He smiled.

"I love you so much

"I love you so much." He said before kissing my nose." So, so much" he then kissed my cheek." Yoongi, please don't do that cringe thing of kissing different parts of my face then kissing my-" he interrupted by placing his lips on mine. I could feel him smirking through the kiss, obviously proud.

It was well and truly a fight for dominance, which Yoongi won. He claimed my lips before I could fight back." Yoongi." I groaned through the kiss, breathless.

"What is it love?" He pulled away, embracing me in his arms, our lips still close. "Nothing I just felt like saying your name." I took a short breathe and tried to hold back a moan.

He placed gentle kisses on my neck then along my jawline. He lips found mine again and he wouldn't let go. He started to nibble on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't know what to do, do I just open my mouth? I had no time to think, his tongue had already slipped in my mouth. I let out an unintentional moan making him groan before mumbling in my ear.

'That was hot' He started to slowly lift my shirt but as soon as his hand made contact with my bare skin, I shivered.

Blush bloomed across my face as I slightly pushed him away.

"If you're shy and you know it clap your hands." He teased." Pfffft, I'm not shy." I defended, pouting." It's alright, I'll go slow. You're not ready for a serious relationship and I'll respect that. Just knowing that you like me back is enough. " I smiled and leaned my head on his chest.

"Thank you, I love you." I mumbled inaudibly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I giggled, and hugged him. For the first time I felt like someone loved me for me. The bonus was that he knew both sides of me which somehow made me love him even more. I had nothing to hide. I didn't have to live in fear of him someday finding out I was PD.

"Awe, tell me!" He pleaded, squishing me." I said I love you." I mumbled." What~?" He teased, smirking." I said I love you." He kissed my forehead." How much." He winked.
"More then I love food." I teased." Oh wow I am very honored." He looked genuinely happy." I think I like Jimin more though." I smirked, laughing slightly." Un huh...." he jokingly glared at me."I'm kidding, I love you more. I lot more." He smiled proudly pecked my lips.

"I also love you more than Jimin." I laughed. " You dork." I jokingly hit his shoulder, quickly kissing him on the cheek.

Before he could react, I pulled away and started to run." Seo-Yun! Come back." I laughed and continued running.

He caught up to me in like a second." Reminds me of something." He chuckled and held my hand." I'm not letting go." I smiled." Just a test." He looked at me like I was sprouting bullshit.

"I'm glad I met you." I just smiled and nodded." I am too." He gave me a closed eye gummy smile." I love when you smile like that." I accidentally said. I immediately covered my mouth and blushed in embarrassment." I guess I'll do it more often." He smiled again, making me smile.

"Your smile is contagious I swear." I laughed, hugging him again.

"You're feeling cuddly today."

"Guess so."

He put his hands on my lower back and pulled me closer.

" I promise I'll be good to you." I just chuckled.

"You better be." I smiled as he once again embraced me into a passionate kiss.

-----------------------------------------

Well that was the end folks! Hope you all enjoyed it! I know this chapter was cheesy af but I wanted it to end here. I might add a bonus chapter!

Please vote|comment|share!

Feel free to ask me anything about the story!

Last quick reminder to love yourselves! As a little challenge for all you readers, put five things you love about yourselves in the comment section! I'll do it too!

1) I love how I play the piano.
2) I love being French.
3) I love my hair.
4) I love my humour.
5) I love my positivity.

That's all from me! Love you all! ❤️

Laterz!