13

Chapter Thirteen- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I could hear birds chirping and voices as I slowly opened my eyes.

Wait what?

Where am I?

"She's awake!" I heard a female voice speak. My vision was blurry as I groaned in pain. My head hurt. I reached to touch it, feeling a bandage wrapped around it." What happened?" I asked weakly." Someone found you on a bench knocked out and called an ambulance.

I couldn't remember what happened? How did I get knocked out? The last thing I remembered was a male voice speaking.

'In one month...'

What's happening in one month?

It was painful as realisation hit me.

Suga.

He must of knocked me out, so I couldn't remember where the hideout was. God damn it! I lifted my body upwards, immediately getting scolded by the nurse." You mustn't do that, you're injured pretty bad!" She frantically whispered." Why are you whispering?" I asked, not realising this was a public hospital so there were other patients in the same room.

"When will I be released?" I asked her." Maybe in a few days, depending on how much better you feel with the medicine." She answers smiling." Im actually fine right now, I have to go back to school tomorrow, can't miss any of my education!" I cheerfully replied, hiding my sarcasm." Oh really!? That's great, well then just sign a few papers, we already ringed your mother, she'll be coming to pick you up." I nodded and thanked her.

After finishing all the papers, I heard someone pacing on the other side of the curtain.
My mother walked in and hugged me." Sweetie, are you ok? What happened, how did you hurt yourself?" She asked worryingly." I'm alright mother, just fell and hit my head on the bench." I lied." Ok well that's good, I'll make your favourite meat when we get home." I nodded and smiled.

The ride home was only a few minutes, I didn't realise my house was this close to the hospital.

"I'm going to get some rest." I stated as I went to my room. I lay flat on my bed groaning. I was very exhausted. I couldn't stop thinking about the other girls, were they ok? I hope they were.

Most badass women in South Korea my ass. I couldn't even show off my true abilities.

I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't. I kept thinking about the girls, my mother's safety and Suga. Why would he let me go. He's the leader of the bloody mafia and he let me go. My pride took a huge hit. Having to give in to the enemy was never part of my plan.

No, I won't allow myself to think that way. I'll beat the crap out of him next month. I'll show him what I can do.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, forgetting all my troubles.

----------<>----------

I woke up to the sound of an alarm." Crap, I'm late for school!" I screamed, rapidly getting up and putting my school uniform on. I quickly brushed my hair as put my shoes on, forgetting about breakfast.

"Bye mother!" I said, leaving the house full speed.  Sprinted all the way to school, exercise is good-

Not.

I arrived at my class just as the bell rung. I received a few 'oohs' and 'aaahs' from my classmates. I noticed that Yoongi was already in his seat.

I didn't know a guy could be that beautiful to be honest. "Hey." I gave him a closed eye smile. "How was you weekend." He asked, with a hint of.....mischief?

"Ehh, good yeah." I answered quickly." How about yours?" I asked." It was alright, I met this weird girl, you might know her." For a second he smirked. I was about to ask him what that was about but the teacher interrupted me." Alright class, open page 109 of your textbooks and work through examples 1,2,4,7,10 and 20." The entire class groaned but opened their textbooks and started working.

I glanced a few times at Yoongi.

Noticing a scratch under his right eye.

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share