23

Chapter Twenty.Three- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"Want me to walk you home?" Yoongi had asked me once we were collecting our bags. I hesitated for a second." No it's alright, I have stuff to do. I'll see you tomorrow though!"
He smiled and nodded, waving good bye to me.

That was a very obvious lie. I was planning to meet Jimin in a storeroom close to the library.

The way he said he would tell me everything about the mafia was intriguing but I really wanted to know about Yoongi. He had never told me why he joined the mafia and I was going to find out, unless of course this is a trap.

I'd considered it carefully but if there is a chance I find out the truth, it's worth it.

I walked to the empty storeroom and spotted Jimin sitting down on an old chair.
"Jimin." I greeted. His bruised lips curved into a smile as he stood up." I'm glad you came, Yoongi isn't here right?" I nodded." So what is there to know." I asked sternly.

"Listen close, because it's a lot to take in." He whispered, looking around to make sure no one was listening. He was about to start but let out a sign." I really didn't want to do this but-" He reached inside his inner pocket, revealing a black like object.

"-Put your hands up, do not move, do not speak, or I'll shoot."

I gasped, looking for any sign of humour, but there was none." Jim-" he pointed the gun at me, ready to shoot. "I said no talking!" He stepped closer to me, pulling out rope from his pocket." Give me your hands." He ordered. I did as he asked, knowing I couldn't do anything other then wait.

I was still trying to process what had just happened that I didn't realise another figure had walked inside the storeroom." You're finally here-" I looked behind me as my stomach dropped.

"-Yoongi." He smirked,

"No, no, no, no please tell me I'm dreaming.....please...Yoongi....." I begged." Love just come quietly okay?" I shook my head." Did I stutter?" He suddenly shouted, making me flinch from the sudden volume increase.

"Take her." Yoongi motioned to Jimin, and before I knew it, I was knocked out cold.

-----------<>----------

I woke up feeling dizzy, and surrounded by darkness. I opened my eyes but there was still darkness.

There was something covering my eyes,

No way was I in this situation again. I sobbed as I remembered the past events. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that Yoongi would do that to me, after I gave my trust to him.

"Don't worry." I felt a pair of arms embrace me from behind. I was definitely a voice I knew.

"J-jimin?" I wanted to see, and move but I was unable to." Just trust us in this, it's not what you think." I suddenly got angry." It's not what I think?! You guys knocked me out and tied me up again! Bullshit Jimin, every word that comes out of your mouth is bullshit!" He got silent at my sudden outrage.

"We had no other choice, it was to keep you safe."

"We?!"

"All six of us! Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and me! Just please act with us, we need to do this, or he will kill us all and find out who we are." I whimpered.

"Jimin, I'm so confused, I don't know what's going on, just tell me!" I cried." At least untie me, I don't like being in the darkness....." I could almost feel him nodding through the blindfold." I'll take the blindfold off, but you have to cooperate with me, alright?" I nodded as he took it off.

I opened my eyes, noticing that I was in a similar room as the last time I was abducted by the mafia." Jimin, just tell me what's going on." I could feel my eyes stinging." I can't do that yet, just trust us."

"Trust you!?" I scoffed, coughing a little but.

"Jimin, do you even know what you are asking me to do!? " I cried, turning around to face him. "And who's going to kill you? Stop sprouting lies Jimin!" He shook his head.
" Quieten down, I'll tell you everything, just, this isn't the right moment."

"Oh, shut it." I glared at him." I swear, this is not what it looks like." He promised but I smirked." I've heard that way too many times, don't even try." I shot him a death glare.

"Seo-Yun, I promise, I seriously do, just act with us on this and we'll get both you and your friends out of this mess. "

"My friends? They're also here?" He nodded.

" Jimin, bring the girl out, we have the others." A voice came from outside of the door. I knew this voice, but I couldn't picture where it was from.

"Alright." Jimin put the blindfold on my eyes once more." Jimin...." he shushed me.
"Don't worry, you'll be safe, We'll all protect you." I was beyond confused. I though all six of them were supposed to be heartless murderers but they want to help me? How does that even work?

"Just don't speak unless you're spoken too, and that will be enough to get you t live another day."

"What do you me-"

"Hurry up Jimin, what's taking so long!?" An angry voice boomed from outside." Coming sir." He stood up and so did I.

He held my hands and walked me out of the room carefully. "Bring her to the main room quickly." I knew this voice! Where was it from god damn it!

I heard a door open and was pushed inside as someone ripped the blindfold off of my eyes. "Seo-Yun!" I heard a girl call out." Jennie! Everyone! You're alright! I'm so glad." I smiled.

" STOP talking!" A male voice shouted at us, the same one who told Jimin to bring me here.

We all looked towards a tall figure who had his face covered. I noticed six men enter the room, including Jimin and Yoongi. I ignored them, as my eyes stayed focused on the man in front of me.

"Who are you." I glared at him." Manners sweetheart, remember, that's what I've always told you."

I starred at him in disbelief.

"Dad?"

----------------------------------------------
OH SHIT BOIII!!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far~

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share