5

Chapter Five- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I spent hours with Yoongi in the library. I didn't even see the time pass by. For once, I was actually enjoying myself.

But there was still that vibe of danger I usually get when I'm around bad people. I didn't understand, he was a perfectly nice guy.

"I have to go now, it was fun hanging around with you. Thanks for all your help." Yoongi smiled and grabbed his bag." Oh and, I wanted to ask. Could I have your number?" He asked nervously." Eh, yeah sure." I answered and gave him my phone number.

" See you later." He winked as he turned around, leaving me speechless.

Did he just wink at me?

"B-bye" I stuttered again. Jeez what is that guy doing to me!? I stuttered again! I smashed my head on the table repeatedly. "Ahhh!" I cried.

"Miss are you alright...?" A tall slim man asked me. He had pink hair? Didn't know that was a trend.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." I nodded a little too aggressively. "Is it stress?" He asked." Yeah something like that." I lied. I finally regained my calm self and turned my head to him.

Quackers, this guy was pretty!

I saw a name tag on him which read: librarians assistent, Park Jimin.

Interesting......two cute guys in one day, couldn't get better.

Ha, kidding.

He smiled sweetly, he looked like mochi. I stood up and squished his cheeks." So cute.." I mumbled pulling a weird face. He blushed and looked at his feet." W-what are you doing." He asked as I continued to squish his cheeks. I let go and coughed." That was very unprofessional. Please excuse my rude gesture." I bowed slightly hoping he could just forget everything that had just happened.

"T-thats ok! My best friend, Jungkook, does it to me all the time, I'm used to it." He chuckles. "Jungkook? You mean the police officer?" I questioned." Oh, you know him?" He looked confused. "Yeah, I met him once." I shrugged and smiled. "Anyways, jimin right? I have to go now, but see you around I guess?" I waved." Yeah, you're kinda fun." He smiled cheekily.

Home it is!

"Home home home, I'm so hungry" I chanted happily as I walked back to my house, making sure to pass by the same alleyway I did when the mafia tried to abduct me.

"Hn, guess no ones here" I looked around one last time while playing with my hair and walked off, not noticing a figure, smirking.

I walked over to a small cafe that I liked to go to, and spotted Yoongi drinking a coffee.
"Oh, hey Yoongi, you live around here?" He smiled, and hesitated a little before nodding slowly." Yeah, just around the corner from here." He spoke sweetly." Want a drink?" He offered. I accepted and ordered a simple latte. "Thanks!" I smiled and sat down next to him. "Funny seeing you out of school." I started." Do you come to this coffee place often?" I continued.

" Yeah, I love it here, the coffee is great." He smiled. He pointed over at the waitress who was bringing the coffee." Your coffee is coming."

"Oh yeah, thanks." I said, sniffing the coffee." Smells sooo good." He just chuckled deeply as he starred at me.

I felt hypnotised by his eyes. His perfectly shaped lips carved into a smile. He was stunning. He noticed me starring and cupped my chin with his fingers." Like what you see." Was all he said before bringing me closer to him." Ahh...ehhh...hmmm...." I was looking for words to say but nothing would work. I don't know how to explain what I was feeling.

My stomach felt like it had a ton of butterflies in it. I'd never felt like this before, what is that feeling called again?

He smiled and placed a kiss on my nose. My face turned bright red as I cupped my cheeks with my hands and held down my head from embarrassment." I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, you look so cute." He said." Cute...?" I spotted faint blush forming on his cheeks as he nodded." T-thank you." I looked down and fiddled with my hands." Want me to walk you home?" I hesitated for a second." No it's alright, but thank you for offering." I smiled.

"See you later." He said, waving at me. I left the table, a hot mess.

----------<>----------

Later that night, I couldn't help but get the feeling that I was being watched. It was the first time in a long time that I'd ever felt small. I rolled up in my blanket and cuddled my soft toy. I couldn't sleep at all. I decided to take out my PD diary and plan when I was next going to make a big appearance. I though of next week but that seemed to late. I needed to act now and find those idiots again. Should I just go on the weekend, back to that alleyway, and hope that they kidnap me? That's probably the best option.

I need to get more information on them, especially on Suga. That name was enough to anger me. I still thought of how badly I wanted to kick his ass but I have to be patient.

I mustn't let them know who I am. That would ruin the whole purpose of my stunt. "Seo-Yun, are you still awake?" I heard my mother from downstairs.

She's still up?

"I'll be there in a moment." I replied as I made my way to the lounge room.

"W-what's this?" She stuttered, handing me a letter. I frowned as I read the letter.

'Give us a 3 million this weekend and we won't hurt your daughter' was all it said, plus an email.

I smirked.

So they made the first move.

"Don't worry about it mother, it's probably just a prank, don't think about it." I shrugged and gave her a smile. "Alright, I won't. But promise me you'll be careful." I nodded, took the letter and walked back to my room.

Now this is good.

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share