17

Chapter Seventeen- Speak and I'll kill you
--------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"We'll need weapons, bulletproof vests, maybe some masks as well, I don't know." I looked over at Yoongi, who was already half asleep." Yoongi, are you listening?"

"You've been talking about this for hours, we have an entire month to prepare, don't worry about it." I pouted." How can you say that? There people's lives are at risk, it's not just fighting the mafia?" I frowned." Hn." He sighed." I guess being the mafia leader has lead you to be a bit insensitive." He nodded.

Yoongi and I had decided to leave school early to talk about our plan, but most of the time, he was just sleeping.

"If we're doing this, you're going to have to tell me everything about the mafia." He shot up, grabbing a pen." Mkay." He started to write names down." There are many people in the mafia, but the strongest are these-" he pointed to the paper.

"-Kim Taehyung. Code name, V. He's not the strongest but he is good at manipulating people into doing what he wants. His weakness is, pretty girl crying." Suga smirked.
" Haha, very funny, who's next?" I asked." Next is, Kim Namjoon. Code name, God of destruction or GOD for short. He's tall, agressive but in all honesty, he's pretty chill. He isn't as strong as the other members and breaks everything. His weakness is that he is very impractical." I nodded," Next."

"Next is Kim Seokjin-"

"So many Kim's." I interrupted.

"Shh, do you want to know or not?" I nodded gesturing for him to continue.

"-His code name is Jin, pretty basic. He is great at hiding his identity, I didn't realise he was in the mafia and thought he was an imposter when I first saw him, and I demanded that he was locked up. He still reminds me about it to this day. He's is great at seducing people and he is also pretty strong. His weakness is falling in love to quickly which is weird, but it has gotten him in pretty bad situations in the past. Next is...ehhh"

"Alright, uhh....., Jung Hoseok. Code name is J-Hope, for some odd reason. He is one of the strongest in the mafia, he's pretty manipulative as well. His weakness would probably be that he is way to gullible, which is weird for someone good with manipulating people."

" Wait so how many are you going to tell me about?" I asked, about to ask another question before he shushed me.

"Last but not least, our strongest member. He has the quickest reflexes, knows what to do in worst case scenario, extremely agile, smart, good looking-"

"What does being good looking have to do with anything?" I chuckled slightly.

"-shhh...." he waves his hand in my face and continues to speak.

"He's probably going to be our biggest problem. His name is-"

"His name is?" I repeated, intrigued." Don't leave me hanging here Yoogs." He starred at me." Yoogs?" He glared at me with his mouth slightly open." Really?" I hit his head.
" Come on, his name?" He scoffed." Don't feel like telling you hm." He responded slyly.

"Yoongiiiiii." I complained." Who's the guy? Strong, smart, 'good looking', agile, our biggest problem?" He looked at me seriously. I nodded, waiting for the answer as I took a sip out of my lemonade" His name is-

"-Park Jimin."

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share