19

Chapter Nineteen- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I spent the rest of the night reminiscing over Yoongi's kiss.

Well, kisses.

Whenever he touched me, it would send shivers down my spine. This was not looking good for me. I can't just fall for someone and trust them!? Especially since he was the mafia's leader! I realised that he had never told me the reason for being in the mafia and now I was curious. I took my phone out and opened my emails, looking for his contact.

"Should I text him?" I mumbled to myself." It won't hurt I guess."

Seo-Yun: Hey Yoongi, I was just wondering if you were still up?

There was no response for about ten minutes and then I got a response.

Yoongi: Who are you?

Seo-Yun: Is this a joke?

Yoongi: Who the hell are you, this must be the wrong number.

It couldn't of been the wrong number, since I changed his contact name to Yoongi when he texted me.

Seo-Yun: Ah, probably the wrong number but just checking, who are you?

Yoongi: I'm V

Oh man holy shit.

Seo-Yun: Ah, cool name.

I started to sweat. My phone started to slip out of my hands, I was nervous. This was the same guy I saw at that mafia hideout. The same one Yoongi was talking about.

Taehyung was V.

Why does he have Yoongi's phone? He had it when he was with me a while ago?

Did he give it to Taehyung when he was in the 'living quarters'? That's very probable.

Yoongi: I wanted to ask, how do you know Yoongi?

Oh crap, ehhh what should I respond?!

Seo-Yun: I'm partners with him for an assignment for school, I was going to ask him if he wouldn't mind finalising the task.

Yoongi: Oh okay, I just wanted to warn you, stay as far as possible from him when you finish the task, he isn't what you'd expect.

Seo-Yun: Why, it's not he's in the mafia or anything.

I giggled at my own response, smirking.

Yoongi: Yeah, true I guess, but be careful. He's known for his deceiving tricks. He does it a lot. He doesn't care who it is, he will break anyone. It starts off with him making you like him then he crushes it with his hand just like it never happened.

I gulped hard.

Was Yoongi really like that?

Seo-Yun: How do you know him? You seem to know everything there is to know.

I retorted.

Yoongi:I know him through a friend.

Seo-Yun: Oh yeah, What friend?

I pushed. I needed to get to the bottom of this.

Yoongi: Isn't someone interested in someone else's business ;)

Well I am, but for different reasons you might think-was what I wanted to say.

Seo-Yun: I was just curious, It's not everyday that I text a stranger.