28

Chapter Twenty.Eight- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"How are you doing sweetheart? Didn't I tell you to be careful of the mafia?" She responded slyly.

" Why are you here?" I questioned sadly.

" I thought it was pretty obvious?" She chuckled, taking another sip of her tea.

"Please tell me this isn't happening." I cupped my face, and clenched my jaw. No way. No way. No way. No way. Please don't let it be true.

"Now then, if you would come this way..." she started to stand up.

"Why?" My voice cracked as a few tears left my eyes." Why are you on the side of that man" she smiled towards me." I presume you are talking about your father? Do not misunderstand. I still hate that disgusting thing. I am appart of a different area of the mafia. The kill PD organisation. I didn't envision my own daughter being PD." I glared at her.

I couldn't believe both of my parents were trying to kill me. But I've shed enough tears. I'm stronger then this. "Well sorry." I replied sarcastically. No more little nice girl.

"It wouldn't of been this way if your weren't PD." I scoffed." Is that so." I cracked my knuckles. "I don't care if you are my mother-" I started, stepping towards her.

"-but I'm not going to go easy on you." I glared at her." Oh are you going to hurt me? I'd love to see you try. You'd be surprised of how much stronger I am compared to a weak little girl like you. I've been in this area for much longer than you, do not underestimate me." She retorted.

I smiled sadly as I closed my eyes for a second.

"I hope you go.to.hell." She flinches at my harsh tone but smirks.

" I'm already in hell." For a second, her voice sounded soft. "You and me both." I mumbled inaudibly." Well then let's settle this. I'm sure I'll be victorious, you don't even have a weapon stupid child!" She chuckled. I glared right through her, not breaking the eye contact.

As much as I didn't want to think about it, she was right. I didn't have a weapon. If she's as strong as she says she is, I'll have a tough time beating her. But that's only if she's strong enough. I can handle myself pretty well without a weapon, let's just hope that's enough.

Without hesitation, I launched myself at her. She flinched at my sudden attack but quickly defended herself. She counterattacked by throwing a punch at me, which I easily dodged but that was only to cover her foot coming straight for my face.

I was kicked down and welcomed by the hard ground. "Nice." I nodded, but quickly shaking my head." She's my enemy, don't forget that." I mumbled to myself.

She didn't wait for me to get up before kicking me right in the face. A small amount of blood started to come out of my nose, which I disregarded. I wiped my nose clean before standing up and fly kicked her in the neck. She gasped as she rubbed her sore neck.

She took out, from her pocket, something that looked like a knife and slowly started to make her way to me.

She was about to stab me in the stomach but I blocked her, by grabbing her wrist. Our eyes locked together before she ripped her hand out of my grasp. Before she could retreat, I lifted my hand right up to her temple, ready to knock her out but something in me made me hesitate.

That was my mistake, and it was a stupid one. She took my hesitation to her advantage and pushed me down. She was on me, and had her knife on my neck.

"You were a good daughter. Too bad it has to end like this." She smiled as she started to press down onto my neck. I let out a cough but still managed to smirk weakly." I won't be killed just like that you wrench." She just chuckled." You really don't know when to GIVE UP."

I watched as the blade slipped closer to my throat. I closed my eyes, trying to get the sight of my impending demise out of her mind. I wanted to remember something happy, but the only thought in my head was the fact that the cold hand of death was reaching out to me. I could only see the glinting of the blade that seemed to hover in time for a long moment, I wasn't ready to die.

The blade came closer, seeming to inch through eternity, moving closer with the precision that only the end can bring. I knew that it was the end and a single glimmering tear shimmered out of my eyes. I knew it was over.

I closed my eyes once more, waiting for the agonizing pain to arrive, but there was nothing, only a gunshot. My eyes spring open, only to see blood leaking from my mothers stomach. Crimson liquid was also coming out from her mouth as she struggled to breathe. Blood from her wound fell onto my arms making me cringe. She fell backwards and hit the floor with a 'poof'.

I pushed her body off me, suddenly feeling sad. She was my mother. Even with all the horrible things she's said and done. She was still my mother, and she was dead right in front of me. I looked behind me, to see the owner of the gunshot. Hot tears brimmed the edge of my eye.

"Yoongi."

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share