[6] Stay Away From Him!

I didn't know what to think anymore. After all thing happened to me, I don't want to think anymore. It made my head ache. And with him around me, he made me uneasy.

I couldn't understand what he wanted. At first he told me to stay away from him, but now he is the one who approached me every single day. It made me confused. What he wants from me?

As usual, Sun walked me to my faculty. He always be with me. Nam came along. They like my bodyguard. When we walked to the gate, we saw Copper was there standing with Inn. They looked at us.

"Wow, a hot future doctor is here with handsome future engineer? Maybe this is my lucky day!" Nam exclaimed. We looked at them. Sun grabbed my hand and pulled me to another way.

"Guys, don't you think we head to wrong way?" she asked us, "My future is over there!" she pointed to Copper and Inn.

They ran to us. Copper and Inn. They stopped in front of us. Nam was happy because of that. She smiled brightly. Her face changed to be more bright.

"Can I help you handsome boys?" she asked them, "Which one do you prefer? A hot temperament potato or an innocent mushroom?" she added like she offered them a menu. Damn this girl. Sun and I gave her a death glared. Inn and Copper just chuckled.

"You're so funny, girl!" Inn said, "Nam right?" he asked to make sure he wasn't wrong about her name. Nam nodded happily. She was happy Inn remembered her name.

"I want a cute mushroom, can I have that?" Copper spoke up. I looked at him. He smiled at me.

"He is not available!" Sun told him. He never let go of my hand. Copper saw it. He seem sad. His face became gloomy.

"How about you?" Inn leaned his body to Sun, "Are you available?" Sun stepped back. It made me stepped back too.

"He is single! They are single!" Nam said it loud. Inn smiled. He gave Sun smirk.

"That is good" he said again while smiled to Sun then he left. Copper followed him. I watched them walked away. I watched him, Copper, disappeared.

*****

I was in class ready to study. Inn came and sat beside me. It was weird. It was the first time he sat close to me. We are classmate but we are not close. We just knew each other name and that is it. No more. I gave him a look.

Our professor came and class was started. I focus on my study. I wrote a note about what he taught us. Class ended with us had assignment for next week. Inn asked me to team up with him and I accepted it. Well, he is a smart student so it was good decision to team up with him. I need good mark for this subject.

"Can I have your number? So, it will easy for us to discuss about our assignment" I gave him my phone number, "I will text you later about the draft we should looking for" I nodded.

I went to canteen. Nam and Sun already there. Nam waved at me. I approached them and sat with them. They already bought me foods and thai tea. Nam kept looking around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him.

"Where is my handsome boy, I mean his handsome boy?" Nam pointed to Sun. He gave her death glare but she ignored it.

"Do you mean Inn? He is at library. He is looking for subject matter for our assignment"

"Do you need a help for your assignment?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No thanks. Inn is in my team, so everything will be fine. He is smart!"

"That is perfect!" Nam said, "He is perfect, Sun! Why don't you date him?"

Sun coughed. He choked on his drink. We helped him to give him tissue. He glared at Nam. Maybe Nam should stop being match maker for him.

*****

Here we are, Inn and I in my room doing our assignment. As you can see, there was lot of books surrounding us. Inn was pretty smart. He was handling it very quick. No need much times until we finishes our assignment.

"Oh, can I give your number to Copper?" he asked me while he took his belonging to his bag.

"Why he wants to have my number?"

"I don't know. You can ask him yourself"

"I don't know" I told him, "Can you stay away from Sun if you give him my number?" He kept quiet for while. He took his phone and dialed someone.

"Hallo, Copper. I can't give you his number. Better you ask him yourself!" He hang up, "Done!" he said to me.

Really? This guy. It was so clear, he really likes Sun.

I heard someone knocked my door. I opened it and I saw Copper was there. He looked at me. He smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Inn told me to ask your number by myself, so I am here" he told me, "So, may I have your number, cute mushroom?"

"Stop calling me that. I hate it!"

"But it is cute. I like it" he said, "And you are cute!"

That words, I felt familiar with that words. I felt strange running in my body. I shivered. My head was banging. I got headache.

"Hey, are you okay?" He held me. He tried to help me not to fall down. My head was hurted. I touched it. It kept banging. I felt so hurt.

"But it is cute. I like it!" A voice of small boy kept playing on my head.

"And you look cute!" That kid said again.

That voices kept playing in my head. I felt so hurt. My head was hurting so bad. I nearly wanted to pass out. But I tried not to. I kept hold my strenght. I didn't want to pass out like last time again.

"Oh!" I heard Sun screamed my name. I didn't know where he was. I just felt someone pulled me and tried to hold me in his arm. I heard Sun talked to me but I didn't know what he talked about. I tried to bring my sense back. I tried to bring my strenght back. After quite times, I back to my sense. I was still panting but I could see my surrounding clearly. I was in Sun arms. Nam beside me too. She helped me to keep stand up.

"Sun..." I called him with my weak voice. He looked at me. I could see his worriness inside his eyes. The way he looked at me, he was worried

"It is okay now. I am here" He told me. He stared at Copper and Inn.

"You! Can you stay away from him?" he yelled to Copper, "No. Just stay away from him. I don't want you to get close to him!"

"But..." Inn tried to speak but Sun cut him.

"And you! I don't like you. So, go away from me!"

Sun and Nam brought me to Sun room. They brought me to bed and helped me to lay down. Sun looked at me. He look so worried. Nam sat beside me. She was checking me if I was okay.

"Oh, please just stay away from him for your own good. Can you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

First clue!
What do you think?
I think you can guess what happen to Oh 😉

Xoxo