[37] It Should Be Me!

Copper POV

This chapter is dedicated for people who love to see Copper is being jealous 😉

----------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling so happy. Why? Because he is still single. Yes, my Oh is still single. It makes me happy and I couldn't help but smiling all day. I knew people thought me weird but I didn't care.

"You look so happy today, dr. Copper" a nurse said to me, "Anything good?"

"Way too good!" I smiled.

"Girlfriend?"

"What? You have new girlfriend, dr. Copper?" another nurse came.

"Really dr. Copper? It is bad news. I feel broken"

Everyone, I mean nurses and receptionist gather around me. Everyone look so curious about the news. Everyone asked me questions in same time and it became a mess. I couldn't answer them one by one.

"Excuse me" someone came to the receptionist and information, "Where I can find dr. Peach?"

Everyone looked at him. They was curious about him. That cute guy who was looking for Peach made them so curious. Who is he? Is he Peach boyfriend?

"Oh?" Peach called his name. He smiled at Peach and waved his hand.

"You come?"

"Mmmm"

"Come on!"

She dragged him to follow her and left me me dumbfounded. What the hell is going on here? Did they just ignored me? I am freekin' here but they ignored me? Haha. Unbelievable!

"Who is he?" a nurse asked.

"He is cute!" another one said.

"OMG! He is dr. Peach new boyfriend!"

"NOOOO!!!" I screamed, "He is not!"

Everyone startled because of my loud voice and they looked at me. Some of them scared and some of them shocked.

I left them. I didn't care what they would think about me after this. All I cared is what was my Oh doing with Peach. Why he is looking for Peach? And why Peach not me?

You know what pissed me off? Almost everyday he came to hospital, only to meet Peach not me. He didn't care of me and always ignore me. It made me so mad. How could he did that to me? Doesn't he know about my feeling? It hurted me.

"So, tell me what are you to dr. Peach? Are you two dating?" a nurse asked him when he came to hospital again. Some nurse gathered around. They look so curious. I just eavesdropping.

"Don't you think dr. Peach is beautiful?" he asked. Everyone is agree. They nodded.

"And you're cute too!"

"Thank you"

"So tell us, are you two dating?"

"Do you think we are look good together?"

Everyone nodded and giggling. They are like fangirling him. Shit. I couldn't hold it back. I was burning inside. This is should be stopped.

I walked to him and dragged him away. I could hear some of them whispered about something.

"What happen to dr. Copper?"

"Don't you see he look like he is mad?"

"Omg. He is jealous! Maybe he is jealous because dr. Peach gets close to him!"