[8] I Want To Know You Better

I woke up with a warm air touched my face. I felt so warm. It made me so comfortable. I opened my eyes. I lift up my face. I saw him. His face was so close to me. What happened? Where am I? This is not my room. This is not my bed!

I woke up with him beside me. He cuddled me. He buried me in his embrace. It was Copper. He hugged me. I felt so nervous. My heart was racing. It was beating so fast. I tried to move but he tighten his embrace. He kept me close to him. My body against his. How I ended up being here?

"I don't want to let you go" he said. It made me shock. I looked up to his face. He looked at me in the eyes. He pulled me closer. He tighten his embrace.

"I don't know why, I just don't want to let you go again, Oh. I missed you!"

My heart raced again when I heard that words from him. I should push him away. I should slap him. I should kick him. But I didn't do it. I just kept silent. Stayed still. I didn't move.

"Why I feel like this toward you, Oh?" he asked me. I didn't know how to answer him because I didn't know the answer. I felt the same as what he felt.

"I want to know who you are, Oh. I want to know you better" he faced me, "Let me know you better, Oh!"

*****

He drove me to my dorm. He walked me to my dorm. We just kept walking in silent. I didn't know what to say to him. He bid me goodbye after I arrived in my room.

I hurried up to get changed and getting my stuff. I didn't want to late for my class this morning. My first class would start at 9am and now is 08.45am. So, I only have 15 minutes left before my class start.

"Oh? You're home? I thought you were out since last night" Sun greeted me with his question in the morning.

"You were looking for me last night?"

"Mmmm"

"I am sorry. I didn't hear it. I might be in deep sleep" I lied.

"Yeah.... Maybe..."

Today's class went so fast. I didn't pay much attention on what professor taught us. My mind was busy with the thought of him. The way he was cuddling me. The way he buried me in his embrace. The way he talked to me with his low husky voice. It made me so comfortable. I liked it. I loved it. It made me stay close with him. I wanted to be with him.

"Why you're blushing?" Nam asked me. She made me back to my sense. Shit. I was zoning out. I was imagining him. Damn. This is bad.

"No... Nothing!"

"Did you....."

"No!" I cut her, "I wasn't think anything dirty!"

"I didn't say anything like that" she smirked, "But you just admit it!" She laughed.

"Hey!" Inn took a seat beside me, "Seems like someone not in the mood" he looked at Sun. He smiled to him.

"Thanks to you!" Sun said.

"Don't mind him. He is just in his period!" Nam told Inn. He chuckled. Sun gave her death glare. He ready to murder Nam and Inn, I guessed.

For whole break, Sun tried hard to ignored Inn. Everytime Inn tried to talk to him, he just acted like Inn wasn't there. But Inn never gave up. He kept looking for Sun's attention.

"I told you to go away from me, don't you remember?"

"But I never agreed to do that, sunshine" Inn said in lovely voice.

"And stop calling me that!"

"I will do that if you give me your number or go on date with me"

"In your dream!"

"So, I can have a dream about you then?" he teased.

"You!"

*****

I walked in coridor, ready to go home. I saw Sun was waiting for me. He stood there while played with his phone. He turned his face to me when he heard my steps. He smiled to me.

We walked side by side. It was really nice to have someone beside me. I wasn't alone anymore. I used to be alone before. But now, everything is changed. As we walked, someone popped up in front of us. It was Copper and Inn.

"What do you want?" Sun asked them, not them but only Copper, "I told you to stay away from him and us!"

"Why I can't be friend with him?"

"He doesn't need a friend like you!"

"Sun...." I tried to calm him down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to walk away with him. Inn walked and stopped in front of him.

"Move!" He told Inn and Inn moved, but he moved forward to him. It made him startled. Sun moved back but his feet slipped. He ready to fall but Inn grabbed his hand fast and pulled him. It made them bumped. Inn hugged him.

"You smell so nice, sunshine. You make me want to know you better" Sun pushed him and wanted to go away but Inn grabbed him, "Not so fast, Sun. We have something to do together. Let's go!"

Inn pulled him away. Sun ymtried to protest and wanted to let go but Inn never let him go. He tighten his grip. Sun couldn't let go of his hand.

"Copper, I will leave Oh with you. Be nice to him or else, I will kick your ass!" Inn threatened Copper. They left. Inn and Sun. They left us alone together.

"Should we go?" Copper asked me.

He drove me to my dorm again. We drove in silent. Sometime I peeked him from the edge of my eyes. I swear I didn't know him but why be with him made me so comfortable? Who is he? Why I feel like this toward him? Why my heart is beating for him?

"We are arrived" he told me.

"Hmmm" I said, "Thank you"

"Oh, will you let me to know you better?"

"I think it is already late, I should go before my dorm closed!" I said. I tried to unbuckle the seat belt. It didn't want to get off at all. He leaned his body close to me. He helped me to unbuckle it.

I stunned. I became like statue. He was too close to me. It made me shocked. I looked straight to his face. He turned his face to me. Our face just an inche apart. I could feel his warm breath touched my face. My heart was beating so fast. My face become so hot. My cheek was so hot. I think I was blushing.

We looked at each other. Not moving. It look like time was stopping. My eyes locked in his eyes. Our heart was beating so fast. We breath so fast.

"Is it bad if I want to kiss you, Oh?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaa....!!!
I was screaming because of the last sentence that Copper said to Oh 😅
I am fanboying there 😍😍😂😂😂
Sorry, I was so hyper!

Okay, I need to add more clue for you guys
Maybe next chapter?

See you in next chapter 😉
Xoxo