[39] Surprise Visitor

Copper POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday came as fast I realised. It was time for me to relax after long hectic week I had in hospital. I need sleep, rest and hibernation. Doing nothing or I thought so. But someone destroyed my imagination.

Nam came early morning. She pushed the bell and forced me to wake up from sleep. This girl can be so annoying!

She came in without any permission when I opened the door for her. She sat on the couch, I meant she laid down.

"What are you doing? Why you come in this early morning?"

"Coffee please!" she said.

This girl. Remind me to put cyanide in her coffee!

I walked to the kitchen and made coffee for her. No, I don't have coffee machine so I just made instant coffee for her.

"You should buy coffee machine, Copper. You're rich!" she told me after drank her coffee I made for her.

Really? This girl. She should thanks me for being nice to her. Not acted like a jerk.

"You're welcome!" I said to her.

"Oops, sorry. Thank you for the coffee anyway"

Damn this girl should learn manner. At least to me or her friends. Nam is a nice girl. She is very polite to stranger or someone old than her, but when she become so close with them, she doesn't feel any bariers with them so she will act like they are close friend. No maintain image at all.

"A guy told me if he likes me!" she said.

"So? Isn't it a good thing?"

"He is too handsome for me. I don't like it"

"You are weird. Lot of girls like handsome guy but you. What so wrong with you?"

"Well, I am not them. Simple as that!"

Yeah, she was right. She is not them. Nam is unique I guess. She never attracted to handsome guy. Lot of handsome guys tried to make a move to her but she just reject them politely.

"But you had have feeling for me in uni before"

"You and Inn are the only exception"

"Okay...." I said, "Do you want something for breakfast?"

"Anything is fine, thanks" she got up, "I want to take shower first"

She went to my guest room as usual. Well, she always come to my apartment and always acts like it her own home. Not only her, but all my friends. Peach, Inn and Sun too.

Sometime if Sun angries to Inn, Inn comes to my apartment and sleep here until Sun calms down. I felt like this is not my home but theirs. Tsk.

Nam left in the noon after she took a short nap. She back to her work. She is a professional photographer now. A famous one. She always works with famous people sometime artist and celebrity instagram.

*****

Nearly dinner, I was busy with cooking when I heard the door bell rang. I huried up to the door and opened it. There was someone stood up in front of me. He smiled at me. I felt so surprised to find him here in my home.

"May I come in?" I nodded and please him to enter my home, "The smell is nice. Are you cooking?"

"Damn. I forgot!"

I ran to the kitchen and tried to finish the dish that I cooked. He followed me and offered a help to me.

"Do you mind if I help you?"

I shook my head. He smiled then wore the apron. He folded his sleeve then made a move, using knife and helped me with his cooking skill. I watched him in awe.

"Do you like what you see, dr. Copper?" he asked me without looking at me. He kept cooking the dishes. Add this and that and everything. The smell of his cooking is so nice. It made my mouth watering.

"I never thought you can be so handsome and look so hot like this, Oh!" he smiled.

"I thought you will make me fall for your charm but it turns to be you are falling for me" he chuckled.

"I always fall for you, Oh. In the past, present and future"

"Cheesy as always!"

He put the dish on the plat and brought it to the dinning table. He set the dinner for him and me. We sat face each other.

"I feel like we are a newly wed"

"Do you want me to marry you so bad, Copper?"

"Can I?"

"Let see if you can make me fall for you again"

"Don't you still love me, Oh?"

He just looked at me and smiled. Not answering my question. He told me to eat before the foods got cold.

Damn. He really changed alot. He really knew how to push and pull me and made me all over his hills.

After done eat, I clean the dish while he just looking around. I came after finished clean up.

"Do you want to have a drink?"

"I don't drink alcohol anyway"

"How about juice?"

"Do you try to keep me stay lil bit longer in here?"

"There's no harm to try anyway"

He just gave me smile and then continue to look around. He sat on the couch. He looked at something. He smiled and then looked at me.

"I think you are moving on from me, Copper"

"Huh?"

Did he said I am moving on from him? Hell no. I never and I don't want to move on from him. He is the only one for me and I only want him to be my partner. Spend the rest of my life with him. Only him. No one else.

He raised his hand and I looked at it. I squint to look it clear. There was a strand of hair in his hand. A girl's hair.

"So, who is the girl who can make you fall in love?"

"There is no girls. You are the only one" I sound so panick, "It was Nam. She came this morning to sleep"

"So, she is sleeping here?" He kept his poker face but sometime he smiled to tease me.

"No! No! I didn't mean by that. You can ask her if you want" I tried to explain. He was chuckling. He laughed at me.

"It is okay, Copper" he tried to hold his laugh, "I know. I am just joking"

He got up and came to me. He scanned me from head to toe. My heart was skipped when our eyes locked. I didn't know what happened to me. I just knew I already hugged him.

"I miss you, Oh!" I told him, "I love you. I love you so much"

He let me hugged him and I felt his hand on my back. He hugged me back.

"Thank you for waiting for me, Copper"

"Mmm" I said, "Can you stay over here tonight?" I could hear his giggle.

"Why you become so greedy?"

"Anything about you, I will be so greedy!"

"I will come back again, Copper"

He let go of our hug and then took his stuff and ready to leave. I still tried to persuade him not to leave.

"Goodnight, Copper"

He walked away and I watching his back became far from me. He stopped and looked at me.

"When I come back, will my sun let his cute mushroom sleep in his bed?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I am so done with this two
Why I made them become like this???

I need to end this story soon, but why I keep make it longer?
I hate myself!!! 😅