[49] A Perfect Disaster With Little Devils [Part 2]

Copper POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck I heard? Did that little boy said he made his friend pregnant? How? Why? What happened?

Me and my cute Oh always do it almost everyday but he couldn't pregnant. I didn't mean I want him pregnant because it is impossible for a guy pregnant. I am a doctor and I know it is impossible. You have to have ovarium to pregnant, and every man don't have it. So, how?

I look at Oh who read my confusion. He just smiled then when to those kids. He kneed in front of Plustor so his eyes could see his.

"What do you mean by you made Nanon pregnant, Plustor?" He asked.

Plustor told him about the story he kissed Nanon and then that cute boy puked.

"That what was happened, Papa. I kissed him and he puked after that. He pregnant our baby"

Hahahaha... What? How a kiss could make someone pregnant? And it is a boy we are talking about.

"Who told you that, Plustor?"

"I saw mom and dad kissed then mom puked. And dad asked if mom pregnant and mom say yes" he told the story, "I asked them and they say I will have a little brother"

"And what made you think you have made Nanon pregnant?"

"I... I.... I never kissed anyone, uncle" Nanon said shyly, "Plustor is my first time" His cheek was blushing when he finished his words. Awww he is so cute! I wanted to adopt him so bad!

"Plustor, don't worry. You don't make Nanon pregnant. Maybe he was feeling sick because he ate too much this morning" Oh told him.

"Did you ate a lot this morning, buddy?" I asked Nanon and he nodded with his pink cheek blushed. Cute!

"See..."

"But, papa..."

"So, Nanon is not pregnant, uncle?" Jane asked excitedly like she wanted to jump from her seat. We nodded and she showed happy smile. I looked at Plustor and he seems so down.

"Okay. Now everyone is ready for dinner?"

"Yeah!!!" Nanon and Jane replied. Plustor just kept quiet.

As we ate, Plustor kept quiet and he was look gloomy. So, what happened to him?

"You don't like the foods?" He shook.

"What happen, buddy?" He looked at his friends then back to his foods. He sighed.

No one cared about our conversation because they were busy with their.

"Uncle, do you cook this all?" Jane asked Oh. He shook and told her it was me who cooked the foods.

"But I can cook too"

"Really? Can you cook cake, cookies? Can you make ice cream?"

"Ice cream?" Nanon look so excited.

"Yes, I do. Later if you come back again, I will make ice cream for you all" He promised them. They nodded.

"Uncle, so you have girlfriend?"

Oh looked at me then he looked back at Jane and shook his head as an answer.

"Why? Do you want be my girlfriend, princess?" He teased her and that made her blushed. She smiled.

"When I grow up, I wanna marry someone like you but now, I like Nanon!"

"Papa, I am full"

"But you haven't finish...." I gave him a look so he stopped his words, "Oo.. Okay, Plusfor!"

*****

We pout. Me and Plustor. We sat on the couch and we pout over my cute Oh.

Everyone, his friends already left but Plustor still didn't want go home yet. He wanted to sleepover.

Oh was walked them to the door and bid them goodbye. Nanon was looking for Plustor but he didn't show up, but sat on the couch and pout. I tagged along.

"So, what happen with you two?"

Plustor looked at him then looked away to the left. He still pout. I did the same, I looked away to the right. Pouted.

Oh sighed. He came to us then kneed down and looked at Plustor.

"Are you mad at me?" Plustor nodded, "Mind to tell me so I can fix it?"

"You told me I can't marry Nanon!"

"So, you want to marry him?"

"I should take a responsible because I made him pregnant"

"But he isn't pregnant"

"See. You don't let me marry him!"

"Fine. You can marry him, but how about Jane? Don't you like her too?"

"I like her but she likes Nanon. I should marry Nanon but I don't want to loss her. Can I marry both of them?"

What? Playboy alert. I need a word with him before it is too late. He should be grow up as a gentleman like me. Don't be a playboy.

"No. You should choose. Nanon or Jane. Do you like Nanon?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. Why love is hard, Papa?"

"It is okay, Plustor. You still have time to figure it out about everything"

"So, I can marry Nanon?" He was smiling. Oh nodded and then the little boy took his phone and called someone.

"Hallo, Nanon. My papa told me I can marry you..." And he walked away to the another room.

"So, how about this big baby who pout cutely? Why are you pouting?"

I didn't answer him. Just let him guessed his fault during the dinner that we had.

"Don't want to tell me?" no answer, "Are you trying to make me kiss that pouty lips of yours?"

It made me faced him and pout in front of him. Ready to take a kiss for him. He laughed but then he land a kiss for me. It was a sweet of him. Damn man. I love this guy so much.

"Not mad anymore?" I nodded.

"But don't flirt with anyone but me!"

"When I flirt with anyone and who?"

"During dinner. You spread your charm and made Jane falls for you"

"Really, Copper? You are jealous over a little girl?"

"I will get jealous of everyone who is getting close to you, no mater who they are"

He laughed at me.

"Stop laughing!"

"But you are so cute!"

"Marry me then"

"Proposing?"

"Would you say yes?"

"Do it properly then you will see"

I hold him up. Made him stood up then I kneed down. I took a small box in my pocket and opened it. Showed him a ring.

"So, will you say yes?"

"You know Copper? The unromantic you is the most romantic one for me. And yes, I will. I do!"

And we kissed. Smiled and kissed again.

"Uncle, are you trying to make Papa pregnant?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another update

Sorry it takes too long

Hope you like it

I will try to make an update in christmast as a gift 😊

See you in next chapter
Xoxo