[51] You Give Me Love

Oh POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Papa, it's christmas!"

Yes, that is Plustor. He jumps excitedly in the early morning. I open my eyes and look at him who is waking up in early morning. He sleepover in my house and it makes Copper sleeps in another room. Poor him.

"It's christmas, Papa!"

"But we don't celebrate it, Plustor"

"I know, but it is christmas. Everyone gets a present and I want a present"

"But we don't...." he pouts. This cute little devil, why he is so cute when he is pouting? This little Copper is so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks.

"Okay. What do you want for christmas give?"

"Nanon!"

"Huh? Do you want Nanon as your christmas gift?"

"No. I mean, yes. I mean... Can we ask Nanon to join us to buy christmas gift?"

Oooo, that is what he mean. I thought he wants Nanon as his present. Fiuh, it is such a relief. It is gonna be bad if he wants Nanon as his present.

Okay, back to the topic. Christmas gift.

"Okay. You can ask Jane too if you want"

"Nope. I just want to ask Nanon. Jane is scary!"

The door is open and I see Copper comes in and walks like a zombie. His eyes still close. He walks towards us and fall to bed, on top of me. He hugged me. Burry his face on my shoulder. He is mumbling.

"Good morning, baby. I miss you so much!"

"Uncle. You make Papa can't breath. Wake up. Move!"

Plustor tries to push him away from me but he is too heavy. Plustor gives me look like he is sorry. I smile.

"It is okay, Plustor" I tell him, "Come" I pat space beside me.

He smiles then jumps to me and hugs me.

"Papa, you smell nice. Uncle, you stink!"

"Ssshhhh, Plustor. Your Papa is mine!"

"No. Papa is mine. Papa, you are mine, right?"

Shit. This two. Why they start fight in this early morning?

"I love both you, equally"

"No. You love me more, baby!"

"NO! Papa loves me more!"

"Then, if like that I will have Nanon!"

Plustor hesistants. He thinks for a while.

"You can have Papa, uncle. Nano is mine!"

Yes, this is my daily morning with them. What can I say? I feel blessed.

*****

We are in mall now. Me, Plustor, Nanon and Copper. We walk hand in hand. Plustor wants to hold my hand and also want to hold Nanon's hand. That is why Copper is on the other side. But glad he is okay with that because I can't stand any pout and mad him in this moment.

"Do, buddies. Where do you want to head first?"

"Toys station!" Both of them say in unity.

We head to toys station and when we enter, they let go of our hand and run to find toys. Their eyes are sparkling like they are amazed by all toys in there.