[50] Nanon/Jane

Plustor POV

I don't know why but I just want to make a chapter for Plustor and his 'childish' love life 😂😂

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Plustor. My father and My mother told me I am the most handsome boy in the world. And Papa said, I am cute. I know. That is why everyone likes me. Teachers like me. Aunty and uncle like me. And everyone I meet likes me too. But there is someone who said she doesn't like me. Her name is Jane. My classmate.

She is smart and beautiful. My friends like her alot because she is beautiful and always smiles at them. But with me, she said she doesn't like me.

"I don't like you!"

"Why? But I want to be friend with you"

Yes. That is the thing that always happens between us. She always tries to stay away from me until he came. A new student. His name Nanon.

Papa said I am cute but Nanon is cute and more cute than me. Everyone loves him because he is shy and it makes him look cuter. Everyone, mostly girls like him and make boys jealous over him. That is why he doesn't have boy friends.

Jane always plays with him. I think she likes him, that is why every break times she always ask him to join her. And he can't do anything but join her because she drags him with her.

Because Nanon is close to Jane, I try to friend with him so I can play with Jane too. I want to be friend with Jane too.

"Hi!" I greet him when he is alone. He startled and look at me shyly. His cheek is blushing.

He looks at me then say 'hi' to me like he is mumbling. It is so soft voice.

"I have ice cream. Two ice creams. Do you want have one?"

His eyes is becoming wide and sparkling. He nods and I give him ice cream.

"Thank you" he is smiling. He has dimples when he is smiling.

"You are cute. You have dimples when you are smiling. I want have one and asked my father to make dimple in my cheek but he told me it is impossible. Then I mad at him for three days until he promised me to buy Harry Potter figure"

"Harry Potter?"

"Yeah. You don't know?" He shakes his head.

"He is cool. He has magic. He can make a book fly and he has owl as his pet. He is so strong. You should watch it"

"I... I don't... know..."

"If you want, you can come to my home and we can watch it together. I miss to watch it again"

"C... can I?"

"Mmm!" I smile at him.

*****

Everyday Nanon and I become close. He now can smile without being shy in front of me and I like the way he is smiling. He is more cute when he is smiling. I like it.

But when Jane comes to school, I never have times to play with Nanon. She always tells me not to play with him and drags him away. I don't like it.

"Plustor, why you are look sad?" My mother asks me when I come back from school. She look worries about me.

"I can't play with Nanon" I tell her.

"Why you can't play with him, honey?"

"Jane never let me..." And I tell him the way Jane pushes me away from Nanon. They way she tells me not to steal him from her and tell me if she doesn't like me.

My mother laughes when I finish tell her everything. I pout.

"You are cute when you are pout, Plustor"

"But mom laughes at me!" still pout.

"I am sorry" she says, "So, you miss him?" I nod.

"You like him?"

"I like Jane but she doesn't like me. She likes him, but I miss to play with him" I sigh, "I like to play with him"

"Kids this era grow up so fast"

"Huh?"

"I will call his parent to ask them if Nanon can come and play with you?"

"Really?" she nods, "I love you, mom!"

"No, get change and eat after that"

"Mmm. I will go shower and be look good for him!"

*****

An hour later, Nanon comes with a bagpack. He will sleepover. Yes, I love it. I will spend more time with him. Play, watching movie. Harry Potter marathon.

I hug him when he come in with cute smile on his face. His cheek turns pink when I let go our embrace.

"Come. Follow me!" I hold his hand and drag him to my room.

"I will make you guys dinner, okay?"

"Okay, mom!"

We spend our time in my room, watching Harry Potter. He sits beside me while I am holding his hand. His hand is so small and warm. He looks at me and smile. I can't help but smile too.

My mother knocks the door and calls me. She says if Jane calls me. I run and pick up her call.

"Hallo?"

"Is Nanon with you?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't steal him from me!"

"I am sorry, we are busy watching Harry Potter now. Bye!"

I hung up then back to my room and find him is laying on my bed. I run and jump to him.

"Hahaha... It is so tickle... Hahahaha..." he says and make me tickle him more. He laughs. He is panting when I stop tickle him. He yawns.

"Are you tired?" He nodes, "Come on, brush your teeth before sleep"

He follows me to bathroom and brush his teeth then heads back to bed, ready to sleep.

"Goodnight, Plus..." his words stop when I cuddle him.

"Goodnight, Nanon"

He smiles then go sleep. I kiss his cheek and cuddle him then sleep with happy smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas for everyone who celebrates it 😊

And this is an update for you guys as a chrismast's present

Hope you like it 😄

See you in next chapter
Xoxo