[13] Dare To Kiss Me

"It is hard to meet with you again! Why you become so busy lately?" Peach was complaining.

She visited me in my dorm today. She wanted me to accompany her, but I told her I couldn't because I had assignment to do. She pout.

"Why everyone seems so busy lately?" she complained again, "I think I need more friends!"

She kept wandering around. Sometime she was on the couch. Sometime she was on my bed. And sometime she was beside me, looking at my assignment. She was looking around. She looked at my drawer, trying to find something.

"What are you doing?"

"Find something you maybe hide from me?" I frowned, "I don't know, maybe the thing that girls left in your room?"

"I don't have a girlfriend. And stop messing around!"

"Gotcha!" She took out a small box that she found, "See? You hide something from me!"

She opened that box. It was a box with a necklace inside. It was half of yin yang necklace. It was a black one.

"This is so cool! Your girlfriend gives you this?"

"No. I don't have girlfriend!" I told her again, "It is from someone. It is a precious. Can you put it back?"

She put it back to the drawer. After that she went silent. She sat on the couch. She kept silent and playing with her phone. I looked at the drawer that she opened before. I took that small box.

Does he still remember about this?

*****

I was with Oh in his room. We were doing our assignment. I wanted to finish it soon, so I could go on date with sunshine after that. And we did. Our assignment was done in time. I took my stuff and ready to leave.

I didn't forget to ask his permission about giving his number to my best friend. He threatened me if I did that, I should stay away from my sunshine. So, I called Copper to ask himself about Oh's number. And he came as soon after I cut the line.

He was talking to Oh when suddenly Oh became weak and ready to fall down. Copper helped him. Sun came and pulleh him to his side. He and Nam helped him for not to falling down.

He yelled at us to stay away from them. I never saw he was so angry like that. Usualy when he was angry, he look so cute. But that day, he wasn't cute at all. He was so fierce. He look like he ready to kill us.

The next couple days after that, I tried to approach him again. I hoped he didn't angry with me again. I really missed him. I really missed to tease him. I really missed the way he is angry with me. I really missed his pout. I really missed his blushing face. God, I really missed everything about him. I think I am lovesick.

In break time, I came to canteen to find them. I mean him. He always there with Oh, so I hope today he will be there also. And lucky me, there he is. I sat beside Oh. He look unpleased. I smiled to him. I tried to get his attention. He ignored me, again. Sigh. Why he is so hard? I love it!

After class ended, Copper came to my faculty again. He wanted to meet Oh again. I didn't know what he wanted from him. Maybe he likes Oh? Maybe. I waited with him. I gave him accompany because I knew, my sunshine will be with Oh.

The walked to our way. We came out from our hiding place. They startled. As usual, my sunshine is angry again. He told us to go away.

He tried to move away. I stopped him. I blocked him. He told me to move away. I move to him. Getting close. He wantes to walked away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him away to go with me. I told Copper to drive Oh to his dorm.

Sun tried to escape from me nnth times but I never let him go. After trial and failed, he gave up. He just let me took him wherever I wanted to go.

I took him to somewhere nearby. A restaurant. I need to feed him foods because I knew he already used a lit his energy for trying to escape from me before. I ordered him foods and told him to eat. He ate it without any words. I just watching him chewing his foods. The way his lips moved, damn it was so sexy. It was so tempting. It was like that lips invited me to kiss it.

"I want to kiss you so bad, sunshine!"

He choked. He coughed. I gave him a drink. When he calmed, he stared at me. He gave me a glare. I reached his lips with my finger. I touched it and wiped a leftover in his mouth. I suck my tumb that I used to wipe that leftover.

"Your lips taste so sweet"

"That is not my lips taste, it was a soy sauce you moron!"

"Can I taste your lips?"

"I don't like you. Why would I let you to kiss me?"

"I don't know" I replied, "Let's just do it. So, we will find out you like me or not?"

I moved my body close to him. I leaned my face close to his face. I saw he was stratled. He wanted to push me away with his hands but I grabbed his hands. I put his hand to my chest. I wanted him to feel my beating heart.

"My heart always beats so fast everytime I am near you" I told him, "I think I am falling in love with you, Sun!"

I leaned my face close and closer to his face. He didn't move. Maybe he was shocked. I lock his lips with mine. He still didn't move. He stayed still. His eyes wide opened. I moved my lips. I parted my mouth and sucked his lips into my mouth.

I kissed him. He closed his eyes. He kissed me back. He moved his lips. Our lips moved in rhythym. Sometime I bit his lower lips. Sometime I sucked it. It was in public but with him I felt so lost. We parted when we felt breathless. Our forehead touched each other. We still faced each other. We breathe our breath. I smiled.

"I think you like me too, Sun!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

That was happened between Inn and Sun 😉

And now you know where Peach saw the necklace 😜
Do I make you confuse again because of the necklace?
I am sorry about that 😂😂😂

Next chapter still about Inn and Sun
Maybe I will add some clues again in next chapter... Maybe...

See you in next chapter
Xoxo