[32] Forgiveness, Unforgiven

Oh POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

He drove me back to my dorm and told me to take a rest. I didn't talk to him or replied. Not I didn't want, it is just I didn't have any energies left to open my mouth.

"We will visit my dad in next week" He said in sad voice, "Oh?"

I closed the door and I fell down to the ground. I cried again just like before. I knew he was still there and he heard me cry.

"Please don't cry again, Oh" he begged me from behind the door, "Please..." he cried. I could hear his voice trembled. It made me sad and cried even louder. I hated to make him sad, but I couldn't stop my tears running down to my face. I hated myself because of it and blamed myself.

"Please don't cry....."

I stopped cry after awhile. He still there behind the door. I could feel it. His breath and his heart beat, I still could feel it. We stayed silent. No one wanted to open the mouth first.

"Why we can't be like before, Oh?" he broke the silence between us, "Can we be back like before?"

I kept silent. Not answering his question.

"I wish we could be back like before" he wished, "I miss you, Oh. Really miss you!"

*****

Weekend came and it is Saturday. It is the time we had promised to visit his father. Did I nervous? Yes a bit. I still didn't know what I would say or what I would do when I met him.

He came to fetch me. He look so handsome today. He always handsome but today he is definetely handsome in my eyes. Maybe it was because I haven't see him lately. Shit. Why I was thinking how handsome he is? It was no time to compliment this handsome guy in front of me.

 Why I was thinking how handsome he is? It was no time to compliment this handsome guy in front of me

"Are you sure, Oh?" I nodded.

He opened the door for me and I sat on the passenger seat. He came in after that. He looked at me, I could feel that but I tried to ignored it.

He leaned his body close to me and made his face so close to me. I was surprised of what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Seat belt?" he said like it was normal thing to do. He sound no guilty. Tsk.

"I can do it myself!"

Too late. The seat belt already in his hands. I wanted to protest but he ignored me and took the seat belt on me.

"I miss being close to you, just like this, Oh!"

He looked at me in my eyes. Our eyes locked. It was like staring contest. I gulped because I suddenly felt so nervous.

"You're so cute today, Oh!"