[9] I Think I Like You

I kept rolling around on my bed. I couldn't sleep. I tried but I failed. My mind wouldn't shut down. It wouldn't stop thinking about what happened in the car before.

----- Flash Back -----

"Is it bad if I want to kiss you, Oh?" he asked me. I shocked of what he asked me for. I gulped. I didn't know what to do and what to say. I just kept staring at his eyes.

He moved back. He tried to restrained him self for doing something bad to me. He looked at me and said sorry. He was appologizing about what he said to me.

I opened the door and walked out from his car. One step. Two steps. Five steps, I stopped. I turned to face him. He still looked at me.

"I also want to know you better, Copper!"

I ran after said that to him. I didn't wait for his reply. I ran back to my room. It was embarrassing to confess like that to him.

----- End of Flash Back -----

After struggling and have war with my brain, finally I could sleep at 3am in the morning. Fortunately, I have class at noon, so I still have lot times to catch a nice sleep. I guessed. Or I hoped so.

"Sun, you come?" A little me said to a tall kid who just came and sat in front of me. He was tall but we have same age, around 10 maybe.

"Why? You don't want me to come, do you?" he frowned.

"No!" I denied, "Not like that. I just thought you won't come because maybe you think I am not fun to play with" I sound sad.

"I like to play with you, mushroom" he said, "Don't worry, I will always come and play with you!" he promised me.

**     **    **

I sat near the window. I looked at outside. The little me look so sad. He look so pale. He look sick. And he look more skinny than before.

"You lie to me, Sun" he said, "You told me you will always come and play with me. But you lie! You lie! I hate you!"

He cried. No. I cried. The little me cried. The tears running down to his face. He look so sad. He look so in painful.

I woke up from my dream. It was a night dream. Another night dream again. I breathless. I panted. My chest moved so fast. I body was so wet. My face also. The sweats was all over my body. What is that dream mean? Is he Sun? The tall boy, is he Sun that I know?

*****

I walked fast. I wanted to meet Sun. I am at Faculty of Art. I tried to find where Sun was. I kept walking around to find him. I had called him but he wasn't answering. Nam too. Her phone was off. Maybe they have class or something. I texted him to inform him, I will be waiting him in the canteen. His faculty canteen.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here? Do you need something?" he asked me when he showed up in front of me. He sat opposite side of me.

"I know it will sound crazy but...." I started to talk, "Do we know each other before? I mean when we were kids?"

"Nope. As I remember, not. Why?"

"Are you sure? You never have a friend who look like me when you were kid?"

"I am sure!" he said, "I have lot of friends when I was kid but I never have a friend who look like you. Why?"

"Nothing. I just had a dream about a little boy who has same name as you" I told him. He was shocked. He look stratled because of what I said. But then he smiled at me. Showing me his cute smile.