[27] The Painful Truth

This is Sun POV

We flash back to the chapter when Copper remembers about him and Oh were a childhood friend

----------------------------------------------------------------

"So you finally remember him?"

I knew Copper will remember it soon or later but I never thought it would be this time. I saw a necklace in his hand. It was other half of Oh's necklace.

"So, you know him all this time? Why you never tell me? Where he is?"

"And what you will do? Tell him you are the boy who played with him when he was kid?" I asked him sarcastically, "Do you think he will remember you after you left him?"

"I never left him!" he reasoned, "He disappeared from me. From my life!" I sighed.

"Follow me!"

I walked to the park nearby. He followed me. He made a distance like one meter from me. He just keep following me without any words.

"Why are you bringing me here? What do you want to talk about?" Finally he opened his mouth.

"Forget about him! Stay away from him" I told him, "Or just leave him alone. Just let him be just like he is now!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Please, I beg you. Just this one, please Copper!"

"Why Sun? Why?"

"Just please, if you don't want to hurt him"

"What do you mean?"

I kept silent. I didn't answer iy. Not that I didn't know how to answer him but I just don't want to tell him the reason. I didn't want to hurt him too. He used to be my best friend. He used to be my precious mate for me.

"I am sorry, I can't do it! I am his sun!" he walked away, tried to walk back to dorm to find Oh.

"Your father killed his parent!"

He stunned up like he became stone. He didn't move. There was silence between us. Only breeze that made a sound.

He came so fast. He grabbed my collar and lift me up. His eyes was so red and full of anger. His breath breathed so fast.

"You! Don't talk nonsense!" he trheathened.

"Do you think I will lie to you?" he didn't answer me.

"Did you mom told you something about your father's accident in the past?" his eyes wide opened. So, his mother has told him I guessed.

He let go of me and kneed down on the ground. He seems so weak and broken. He seem so surprised and speechless. He cried.

"Tell me this is a lie! Tell me Sun, this only a lie!" he begged me.

"I am sorry...."

*****

Nam and I was in library doing our project when I got a message from Inn. He told me if Oh was hurt and he is on the way to faculty of medicine. I got up and told name to cover up for me.

I was on the way when Inn came and gave me ride. We drove to there. I was in hurry because of worriedness. I saw Oh was there with Peach who cleaned up his wounds. He kept saying sorry and cried. I couldn't hold it back. I ran away because I couldn't see my friend being like that.

I blamed myself because of that. I hurted Oh. I hurted him and Copper. All this mess because of me. I am the one who was responsible of their brokenness.