[14] A Date With Him

Still Inn POV

---------------------------------------------------------------

My life became so bright after I met him. And more colorful after last night. After we kissed. After I kissed him. I couldn't wait to kiss him again, I mean to meet him. Sorry, my tounge slipped.

After class ended, I followed Oh to canteen. I knew he would meet my sunshine. And I was right, there was the cutest sunshine of mine sat on the bench with his friend, Nam. I rushed to him.

He acted as usualy he is, being cute. I mean angry because of me. But he still look cute for me. I came to him. Put my arms around his shoulder and ready to drag him away, for a date. He told me he didn't want to.

"But you didn't protest when we kissed yesterday"

His friends was shocked when I told them. He shocked too. He gave me his death stare. He tried to explain himself to his friend but they told him it was okay as long as he is happy. I thanked for that.

I dragged him away. He protested. He tried to escape from me, but my grip was strong. He gave up. He pout.

"If you are keep pouting like that, I can't promise I can keep my sanity. You make me want to kiss you!"

He didn't pout again. I opened the door for him. He rolled his eyes. He didn't like it. He told me he can do it himself. He sat on the passenger sit. I walked in to my car. I sat. I looked at him. He look so cute. Shit. I couldn't hold it. I gave a peck on his lips. He was shocked. He looked at me.

"Why you did that? You told me you won't kiss me if I am not pouting!"

"I am sorry. I can't help it. You're too cute to resist" I reasoned.

"It is not fair!"

"Well, let's make it fair" I said, "You can give me a peck in my lips to make it fair"

I looked at him and then closed my eyes. I lift up my chin. I was ready to get his lips on my lips. I waited. None.

"Pervert!" he spoke up, "Just drive. I am hungry!"

I opened my eyes. I smiled at him. This guy knew how to boss me. And I am willing to do anything to please him. Anything. As long it is good for me too. Haha.

"Yes, sir!" I saluted him, "Anything for my sunshine!"

*****

We sat in a restaurant again. This one is quite private. I liked to be here with him. We have some privacy in this restaurant. Well, no one would disturb us.

"I thought you wanna have a date with me, but it turns to only have dinner like before" he said.

"Just being alone together with you is a date for me. And I just want to know you better" I told him, "But if you not consider this as a date, what kind of date do you want to have with me?"

"I never said I want to have a date with you"

"Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" He shook his head.

"Do you have someone who you like?" He shook his head again.

"And you don't like me" He shook his head again. Gotcha. I just tricked him. He realised what he did. He changed his gesture from shook to nodded. I chuckled.

"You don't have a gf/bf. You don't have someonr you like. You're single. I am single. So, you will go on date with me because you like me!" I said, "And don't try to deny it because you just admit if you like me too, sunshine"

"I don't like...."

"But you do like to kiss me" I cut him, "Do you wanna to taste my lips again, Sun?" I winked.

He choked his foods again. I grabbed a drink and gave it to him. He drank it. I just smiled to see him like. He was blushing. He was so shy.

I didn't tease him again after that. I let him ate peacefully. I really liked to watch him eating. The way he was chewing his foods is so sexy and cute.

"Stop staring at me. You make me uncomfortable"

"I am sorry. I don't mean by that" I appologized, "You are so cute, even when you're eating" I told him.

"I know!" I chuckled. He is so confident. I loved it. I liked his personality. It made me more attracted to him. It made me fall for him again and again.

After ate, we went to the park nearby. I wanted to have a walk with him in the night. Enjoying the breeze. Looking at the night sky. I wanted to do all of them with him.

We walked side by side. Sometime I took a peek at his face. His face look so shiny because of the light. He is so beautiful. He is just like the sun who light up my life. My sunshine. Sun Atkin.

We sat on the bench. We sat side by side. He looked straight. I just kept looking at him. He is the most beautiful view that I adored. Nothing could compare to him.

"Do you like me that much, huh?"

"Yes!" I replied him so quick. He laughed. He smiled. I liked his smile. It made him more cuter. He kept silent after that. Me too. We were silent for moments.

"Sun, may I ask you something?"

"What do you want to ask me?"

"Why do you hate Copper? You and him was used to be a best friend before?" He didn't answer it. He just kept looking straight.

"Why can't he be friend with Oh?" He didn't answer it again. He stared blankly.

"I just don't want Oh to be hurt" He spoke up. I didn't know what he mean by that but I could see a sincere from his face.

"Do you want to protect him?" He nodded. He looked at me and told me he wanted to protect his best friend feom getting hurt.

"You are a good friend, sunshine. I am so lucky to meet someone like you" I told him, "Even though we tried our the best to protect someone. Sometime, thing that should happen has to happen. That is the fate"

"I just don't want him to be broken"

I saw tears running down to his face. I reached his shoulder. I turned him to face me. I wiped his tears on his face. I hugged him.

"Don't cry. I don't know what you mean by that, but everything will be alright" I tried to cheer him up, "Oh will be alright, okay!"

"I hope so!"

I hugged him. Tight. I didn't want to let him go. I never wanted to let him go from me. I wanted him to share his sadness with me. I wanted him to make me the one who could make his sadness fade away.

He is my sunshine. Sun Atkin is my sunshine. I wanted him to shine brightly. Forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be Oh POV 😊
What will happen to them after their kiss?

See you in next chapter 😉
Xoxo