[29] You Make My Heart Beats

Oh POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and felt so weak. I moaned. There was someone beside me who held my hands. It was a guy. His hands felt so warm. It made me felt safe.

He asked me question but I didn't answer him. His voice seems so familiar. My aunt came beside me. She look so worried and my uncle too. She stroked my hair and rub my face like I was so precious for her. He thanked God. What she was thanking for?

I looked around me and realised if I didn't know what place it was. It was white. Everything is white. This place so plain. Whoever decorate this place is no have taste.

I asked my aunt where I am and why I am being there. She didn't answer me. I looked at the others. There was Inn and other three person. One girl and two guys. I didn't know who they are.

"I am your Sun, Oh. I am Copper
Don't you remember?"

I looked at him. He look so familiar. Copper. His name look so familiar. I have heard that name before but I didn't knoe where. And he told me he is Sun, my childhood friend. Is it really him?

His face look similar but I didn't think he is the same Sun who I knew. He face is handsome like my Sun but my Sun always smiling. He didn't smile at all. I smiled at him and he smiled back. His smile is similar with my Sun. Maybe he is my Sun or maybe not. I didn't know. I was confused.

"I have a childhood friend who is named Sun. But, I don't know you. Who are you?"

*****

Doctor told me to stay in hospital for two weeks. He said he would run some tests for me. He wanted to check on my brain. I felt my brain was okay but my aunty told me to do so.

Being hospitalized was boring. All you could do is laying down, eat and vice versa. It was so boring. I wanted to be discharged soon.

He always come to visit me. The handsome guy who is called Copper. He always come and tried to talk to me. I felt like he was hiting on me. Is he gay? Or am I gay? I don't think so.

"Have you eat?" he asked me.

"Yeah" I replied, "You?"

"Nope. Not yet"

"Why you haven't eat? And you call yourself a doctor when you can't take care of yourself?" I scolded him. He was surprised of what I said then he smiled.

"Why are you smiling? Am I look so funny?"

"Nah. It is just.... I like you're scolding me" he chuckled.

"You are weird!"

"Let's eat with me" he ignored me.

"I have eaten!"

"But you love this foods" he said, "Na... Na... Na..." he was acting cute and gave me a puppy eyes. I gave up and ate with him. And strangely, I could eat the foods he brought for me even though I was ate 30 minutes before he came.

"Let me ask you. Are you hiting on me?"

"We are a couple anyways but because you don't remember me, I will try to court you again" he said.

"Really? I mean the 'couple' thing" he nodded. I looked at his expression. He seems not lie about it.

Really? Are we a couple? How come? I mean, I know I am not gay. Maybe he turned me into one. But he is not bad at all. He is handsome amd cute at the same time. Hot, yes. Sexy, fucking hell. I like his smile. His eyes, nose, lips are perfect. Does he a good kisser?