[15] And He Disappears

This is Oh POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my heart beats so fast. I touched my lips. It still warm. I could feel the warm of his lips touched mine. I could taste the sweet of his lips. I felt strange. The strange feeling running into me, my body and my heart. But I liked it. I loved that feeling. Is this love?

I went to faculty with happy face. I couldn't wait to meet him. I felt so happy. Class ended so fast and I loved it. I walked to the gate, expected to meet him over there. I frlt like my heart wanted to jump. I smiled ear to ear.

I looked around try to find him, but I couldn't see him. I only saw Sun over there. He waited for me. He waved to me. I smiled at him, awkwardly.

"Seems like you are looking for someone else, not me" he said.

"No. I think I will find Inn with you, but he is not here" I lied.

"You are a bad liar, Oh!" someone spoke from behind. It was Inn. He smiled at us, I mean to my best friend Sun.

"Let's go Oh!" Sun wanted to go away soon from him.

"I will drive you to dorm!" I told us. Sun nodded.

Really? Did I saw he just accepted his offer? He didn't refuse it? Wow. This is just wow. Unbelivable. I looked at the sky. The sun still set to the west. So, I wasn't dreaming. This is real.

"I just don't want to argue with him. It wastes my energy!" He reasoned. Okay, I didn't buy it. I bet something happen between them. I need to know what it is. I will have words with him later. Private.

*****

I sat on the couch. Sun sat on his bed. He was reading manga. One Peace. I liked that manga. I was busy with my phone. I was surfing on social media. It was boring. I put down my phone.

"Sun, are you dating Inn? Officially?"

"Nope. We are not dating!" he said, "I don't like him!"

"Bu you like to kiss him!" I teased him. He looked at me. He was blushing again. Haha. Sun, you like him but you in denial. Tsk.

"Inn is a good guy. He is smart. He is handsome...."

"If you want, you can have him!"

"Really? Can I?" I faked my excitement.

"Are you sure? Do you like him?"

"Well, if you don't want him I'll be happy to have him. He is a perfect guy and everyone wants him. I said, e-ve-ry o-ne!" I lied about it. I just wanted to tease him. He seems hesitant. He thought for moment.

"Nah. He is not good for you. I will find someone for you!"

I laughed. He seems confused why I laughed. He looked at me in confuse. He look so monk. He lool blank. He didn't understand why I laughed.

"You like him, Sun. Really like him!" I exclaimed, "Don't worry. He is all yours!"

We back to our own business. He back with his manga. I was busy with my phone. I scrolled down the contact in my phone. My eyes locked at one name. Copper. I wanted to call him. I wanted to texted him but I afraid. I hesitant.

After our kissed, he disappeared. I didn't know what happened to him. I wanted to know. Did he regret about kissing me? Did he get bored about me? Did he just playing with me? I wanted to know. I wanted to meet him so bad. I wanted to ask him. But at the same time, I afraid about the answer. I afraid about the truth. What if... There is lot of 'what if' playing in my head. It made me sad. It made my head hurt.

"Oh?!"

"Huh?" I back to my sense, "Did you say something, Sun?"

"What happen? Is something bothering you?"

"No... Nothing. I was thinking about something"

"What did you think?"

I got up and walked to his manga collections. I looked at them and tried to make me look so enthusiastic to them. Sun didn't buy it. He kept asking about what I thought.

"Btw, why your name is Sun?"

"Because my parent named me that, you stupid!"

"I know... I am not stupid!" he laughed, "Stop calling me stupid! I mean I wanted to ask you why they named you Sun?"

"I don't know. Maybe because they thought me as the sun who brighten their life" he tried to remember, "And they said I smiled a lot when I was baby and look so happy"

"Because you always smile and you look so happy, just like the sun!" A voice played on my mind suddenly. It was my voice when I was kid. Again. My head was banging. I got headache.

"Sun! Sun! Sun!"

"I like Sun!"

"Noooo... I like Sun more!"

I heard Sun tried to call my name. It was the last thing I knew. After that everything became dark. I blacked out.

I woke up with the duvet covered my body. I was lying down on the bed. Sun's bed. I tried to sit up. I saw Sun came with a glass of water in his hand.

"You woke up?" I nodded, "Here. Drink some water" He gave me water. I drank it. He look worried.

"I am sorry. I make you worry about me again"

"It is okay. I glad you are okay!"

I got up from bed. I wanted to go back to my dorm. I felt much better now. As I reached the door he called me. I turned to face him.

"Can you just forget everything just like before, Oh?"

*****

It is been a week and I kept thinking about what Sun told me last time. I didn't know what he meant. What did I forgot of? I wanted to know. I already asked him but he just saying it was nothing and told me to forget about it. But I couldn't forget it. It made me curious. Does he knows something that I don't know?

It is also been a week I didn't meet him. I have tried to find him in his faculty, but I couldn't find him. I met Peach. She told me if Copper didn't attend school because of family problems. I hated it. I thought he thinks me as someone special for him, but I think I was wrong. He didn't tell me about it. He didn't tell me why he disappeared. He didn't call me or text me.

I felt like I am stupid. I build my hope to high. Now, it is falling down. Destroyed. I am just no one for him. Yeah, I should know from the beginning. He was just playing with me. Damn Oh, why you're so stupid?

I walked back to my dorm. I didn't know what it is, but I felt something hit my back. Someone hugged me from back. I tried to scream but I stopped. That smell, it was so familiar. It was his smell. I knew that smell. It was him. Copper.

"I missed you, Oh!" he said. He let go of his hug. He spinned me to face him. He hugged me again. I could feel he was crying on my shoulder. I wanted to angry with him but I couldn't. I felt so sad when I knew he was crying. I pat his back, tried to cheer him up.

"Please don't ever hate me, Oh!" he said with a sad voice, "Please don't hate me because I love you, Oh. I really love you!" He hugged me tight like he never wanted to let me go. Like he never wanted to lose me.

I didn't know what he mean by that. What does he mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Did I made you curious again?

I will try to make an explaination little by little in future chapters

See you in next chapter
Xoxo