[45] My Cute Oh Is Being Cute

Copper POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning my cute husband!"

He was moving his head when I cared his face. He came close to me and cuddled me tight. This is the best feeling I got in the morning. He was being so cute in the morning is such a turn on.

"Stop being cute, Oh. Or else, I can't hold myself and make you can't walk properly later"

He didn't care. Maybe. Because he kept rubbing his face on my chest and pulled me closer and made our body against each other. His skin touched mine. And yes, for your information we slept half naked. Only boxer cover our lower body.

I pushed him and jump on top of him. He wide-awake. Looking at me in wide opened eyes. His hands was locked by my hands as I trapped him between my arms.

"What are you doing?"

"Having a breakfast" I gave him a smirk.

"There is no foods in here!"

"You see nothing but for me you look more delicious than any foods, Oh!"

"Don't tell me you wanna...."

"It is your fault, baby"

"Don't you dare!"

"Too late" I kissed him, "I love you, my Oh!"

We laid back with the greasy body and wet and panting. How many times we have done it? I didn't count. It is useless because my mind was lost whenever I heard he moaned my name. He look so sexy and I couldn't help but adore him and fall for him again and again.

"You are so bad, Copper...huh...huh..huh..." he sound mad and panting, "my bottom is hurt. Now how could I enjoy our holiday when my bottom is hurt like this?"

"Don't worry baby. You can still enjoy our holiday in bed, with me all day and night long"

"You wish!"

"Come on!" I got up and pulled him, "Let's take shower before we are heading out and have a real breakfast"

"I am tired!" he opened his arms, "Carry me"

Shit. This guy. Why he is being cute? Is he trying to seduce me again? I carried him to bathroom in bride style.

"I am not a girl!" he protested.

"It is the easiest way to carry you or you want to walk by yourself?"

He pout. Damn. That pouty lips was so tempting. I kissed that lips and he startled.

"You!!!"

"Sorry baby. It is your fault for being cute"

"I am never trying to be cute!"

"I know but I couldn't help it" He sighed.

"Don't try anything funny when we are showering. I don't have energy left"

"Mmmm" I said then whispered to him, "I will do it if you promise me not being so sexy while we are showering"

And then, I broke my promise. We did it again. How many times? Countless. And I got hit from him after that.

*****

Everyone was out, doing their things. Sun and Inn went to somewhere. Peach and Victor too and also Nam with her fanboy. Who is his name again? Let's ask Nam later.

My cute Oh and I spent time in swimming pool. It was hot and a perfect weather to cool down in swimming pool.

I was in the middle of pool when I saw him came with only trunk. His milky body look delicious and shinny when sun touched it. I smiled at him.

"Come on, Oh. Come in. Let's swim together!"

"I haven't use sunblock!" he said, "And what is that you are wearing?" He asked me when he saw me with square leg swimsuits. It was red. It was cut similar to boxer-brief underwear.

Note : just imagine Copper wears this one in swimming pool 😉

"Don't you like it?"

I heard some girls were giggling. I looked at them who gave me smile. They smile shyly. And then dark aura was showed behind me. It was my cute husband who stared at me.

"Such a show off!"

He walked to the seat and laid down over there. I swam to his side. I tried but someone came beside me. It was a woman, pretty one. She swam beside me.

"You are a good swimmer!" she said.

"Thanks. And you are not bad" She smiled.

"Well, hard work pay off!" she laughed, "Are you alone? Wanna have coffee with me and my friends? And you can ask your friend to join us if you want"

"It was nice offer but no thank you, we are fine"

"Yeah, Copper. Why you not join them for coffee?" Oh came in and stood beside me. He gave her a fake smile.

"So, your name is Copper?" I nodded, "I am Wan. And you?"

"I am Oh, Copper's friend"

Okay. He was sound so weird. I bet he was jealous. Thinking about it made me grinned. He was so cute when he is jealous.

"Actually. He is not my friend" I said as I pulled him to my arm, "He is my boyfriend and soon to be my husband"

He looked at me with his eyes was wide opened. Same as her who looked at me in shock expression. She shook her head to back to her sense.

"You are joking, aren't you?"

"Nope. I never joke about it. He is the only one I love since I was kid and always be"

"Er... Emmm... I... I better go. My friends call me!"

And she swam away, back to her friends. They chatted then look at us. They gave us look like they couldn't believe about information she gave to them. I ignored them and looked at my cute Oh.

"You are cute, Oh!"

"And you are such a womanizer"

"Are you jealous?"

"Me? Jealous? Hahahaha... Why would I?"

"My cute Oh is being cute. I love it!"

He swam away to the edge of the pool. I followed him and caught him. Trapped him between my arms is something I like to do the most.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!"

"Why would I? I love being like this with you"

"We are in public place. Behave yourself, Copper!"

I leaned closer to him. My mouth was near his ear. I whispered underneath my breath.

"Then, let's go back to our room because I want you so bad right now, baby"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will make this story a lil bit longer

So, please bear with this shitty story a lil bit longer before I end it 😊

See you in next chapter anyways
Xoxo