The silver night (4/12)

Mephiles rolled his eyes. "Just *beep* me."

Galahad's ears dropped. "You are using a very vulgar word, aren't you?"

"And?" he lifted his eyebrow. There was no way he hasn't heard it before.

"May you use another one? The thing is, whenever I hear a very vulgar word I hear only a beep sound."

Mephiles' eyes widen in pure surprise... and curiosity. "So... *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*! I'm so *beep* and then I'll*beep*, you little *beeeeeep*!"

The knight covered his ears. "Argh! Stop! Stop! My ears are ringing!" He was squirming while the other one laughed.

"This is so amusing! I never thought...!" He was kicking with his feet, covering his muzzle with hands.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" He had small tears in his eyes. "What's this?!" he exclaimed when black tentacles grabbed his body, undressing him. "Wait! Stop!" He soon understood it was his doing.

"How cute," he commented Galahad's member. "So tiny."

The young knight was red to his chest fur. "Unhand me! Now!!" He picked his sword-dagger with his power, tossing it at him when his member was jerked. He moaned, bent backward and the weapon fell down. "Ah~ Ah~ What...?" something wet fell on his body.

"You are too fast," commented his performance Mephiles amused.

Galahad squirmed in an attempt to escape. "Unhand me, you devilish knight!"

"Now, now, don't you want to be a proper knight for your lady? I can teach you."

"I don't want to," he argued, but his body felt... pleasure from his slow jerking. Despite the rough looking hands, he was gentle. "What are you anyway?"

"I'm a herm, a male with woman reproductive system inside," he leaned closer whispering. "But don't worry, no child shall be born from this union."

"How can you be so sure?" He tried to break free, but his limbs were sluggish.

Mephiles freed his body. "How? I know. I can tell what my body feels." He nuzzled his chest fur... more than he intended. The young one embarrassingly growled. "You are so soft. Just like a pillow." Galahad was blushing. "Let me do it." Mephiles straighten himself, looking into his eyes.

Galahad slightly nodded. He felt he has a hard time to say no to his sad eyes. Mephiles again leaned forward, gently touching his cheek. "Tell me, what is your name, young knight?"

"Galahad."

"It's a nice name," he moved his hand more down, sliding till the tight. "You can call me Mephiles. I shall be gentle with you, just breath and let me caress you."

The knight again nodded, being captivated by his eyes. For the next minutes, Mephiles gently touched his body, making it hot and relaxed. Galahad felt good. He put his arms above his head, letting Mephiles explore his body. Here and there he teased him like when he slightly pressed his hard nipples.

"I think you are ready for the main program," he chuckled a bit seeing his knight is red in the face. He let go of his fully erected member, using his own pre-cum to make it bit slippery and positioning himself above it. He slowly descended, feeling Galahad is getting stiff so he waited for him to relax before fully accepting it.

"You are more filling then I thought," noted Mephiles sitting on him. Galahad only covered his face in one fire. Mephiles slowly moved up and down, using his shadow tentacle to keep Galahad from cumming too soon. "Let's not rush. Savor this moment."

This advice wasn't just for the young one, but for him too. 'Man, it must be a really long time since I did it.' He moved down. 'It actually feels so good.' He looked down. 'He is such innocent child. He must be like seventeen or so.' He sped up a bit, making Galahad's moaning louder. 'Is he turning me on?' He, who had countless lovers and who knows how many men he has taken, is made by a total virgin?

'My life-span... must be near its end,' he thought. 'I have never met the one for me...' He moaned as well, speeding up. 'Ah... and I missed my chance... with that Darkling... even if he wasn't meant for me...' His thoughts were interrupted by his lover's moans and a plea to let him cum. 'With him, I still had a hope to continue my race...'

He felt he is approaching his limit too. 'But I idiot had to give him a child... not the other way around...!' He moaned. "Alright! Get ready!" he slid down removing the tentacle and a stream of semen flooded him. Galahad gasped his body stiffed before his limbs laid down motionless.

Mephiles was gasping. Feeling a bit of semen was leaking out. "What a surprise..." he looked down, seeing Galahad who blacked out. "What a little sweet angel." He leaned down, looking at his sleeping face. "I wish... you could be the one for me... too bad I have had to meet you at the end of my life."

He slowly got down. "Or maybe it's the good thing. If I would be my old self, I would steal you and dominate you and even tortured you to make you my slave. But now..." he looked at his hands. He could see a few new cracks. "... as the end is nearing I'm less and less dominant... letting the things flow... not struggling to survive," he chuckled.