The silver night (12/12)

"It's alright if you go slowly. No one is perfect the moment it's born. I will guide you." He kissed him on his forehead.

"Alright, I'll do it slowly."

Mephiles nodded, letting him go. "We don't need to go all the way, just foreplay is enough." He laid back, resting on his elbows to have a clear view of his lover. Galahad positioned himself lower and started to caress his tights. "Yes, move slowly, make me feel your every touch."

The knight moved to his rear holes. "Try one finger at a time." He put it into the tail hole. "It's always a bit tight at the beginning. Just make small movements to loosen it a bit. Yes... that's the way..." He felt his lover's first shy movements. "You can go deeper... That's it... Keep going... Don't be afraid, it feels good." He jerked a bit.

"Yes, that's the spot, go ahead, touch it... Ah~..." He stopped talking for a bit to concentrate on the gentle feeling Galahad was giving to him. "Add another finger, it's loosened up a bit." Once the knight did it he shivered. "Yes, you can go faster..."

The silver knight was blushing seeing how his lover's member was slowly standing up. He couldn't help it to touch it, rubbing his fingertips over its shivering surface. "Go ahead, touch and rub it the way you feel," he nodded at him. He listened to him, slowly getting a confidence in his movements, rubbing his member from outside and his tail hole from inside.

A bit of pre-cum escaped outside, and Galahad licked it from his fingers. He made a sour face. It tasted so weird. "Galahad..." The knight's ears perked as this was the first time he called him by a name. "Can you make my second hole feel good too?"

He nodded, moving his fingers to a new destination. This time he didn't need instructions, he let his partner's moans to tell him where it feels good. With his second hand, he continued to take care of his member, noticing his own is halfway erected as well.

"Break time," announced loudly Mephiles, sitting up. "You did great, let me give you a good time too," he kissed him, playing with knight's member. But Galahad didn't want to be left behind, he continued with his jerking as well. He felt his body is entering heat. He kissed Mephiles and together they were deep kissing, making the heat even stronger. When they broke up, Galahad was breaking a sweat, not feeling his wrist.

"What about ending it here?"

"No, I can still go on. I want to make you feel really good," protested the young one.

Mephiles smiled, kissing him on the forehead. "Just don't overdo it." He laid down, spreading his legs.

His lover came closer, slowly putting his member into his birth canal. "It's so hot inside," he moaned feeling a streak of saliva leaving his mouth.

"You make me feel so good too." They entwined their fingers, continuing with kissing while Galahad got deeper. Once he was there he waited for his partner to adjust, before sitting up and thrusting. They moaned and Mephiles encouraged him to go faster and being rougher as well. They both came at the same time and Galahad was at the end of his strength.

He laid next to him, panting. "Man, is it always so tiring?"

"You will get hang of it. I know," he patted his shoulder before they cuddled up and fallen asleep.

[** A few days later **]

For the next days they talked, Galahad explored the garden and the ruins, finding many interesting things. He as well trained his psychokinesis, getting a much better grasp on how it should be used. Their daytime was full of peace and harmony, while nights were hot and Galahad quickly learned few new techniques.

During a lunch, they had among the trees, Galahad said: "I probably should return home, to let them know I'm doing fine."

"That's a wise decision," Mephiles agreed, but inside he didn't want to leave his side.

"Why don't you come with me? I definitely should introduce you to my father."

"I don't think that's a wise decision," he averted his eyes. "I'm sure he expected from you to find a woman. I don't mind if you do find one, you are--."

"Don't even say that!" barked Galahad. "I love only you! There is no way any woman could compare to you!! They are just fakes chasing the richest person to have an easy life!" He was fuming.

Mephiles was surprised by such strong reaction. He always looked so innocent and docile, it was quite shocking to see him so angry. "But he would still be... surprised by my arrival."

"Actually," Galahad scratched his cheek, "my father has a herm wife as well."

"He does?" That sure was a pleasant surprise. "Who is he?" Suddenly he felt approaching danger.

"My father is Lancelot and..." he stopped, seeing his lover's face turned pale. "What's wrong...?"

"I'm so dead..." he murmured.