The silver night (9/12)

"Don't worry," he kissed his ear making it flap in embarrassment. "I will go slowly. Allow me to make your body feel good." He slowly put him down on his bed, getting rid of the man underwear. He put his finger on the fluffy chest, tracing it down to the tip of his laying member. He slowly spread his legs, feeling Galahad slightly moved back. It was obvious he was embarrassed and a bit scared.

He leaned over him, kissing his cheeks. "It's alright. There is no reason to be scared." Galahad nodded, trying to relax more. Mephiles returned down, caressing his tights and slowly rubbing his member, making it gradually erected. He was teasing it. He looked at his young knight, seeing he is finally relaxing, silently moaning and whimpering while being red in the face.

Mephiles smiled, leaning down and putting his member to his mouth.

"Ah! Don't do it! Ah~" he moaned when he pressed it with his lips.

Mephiles let it go, asking: "Is it unpleasant?"

"No, but it's disgusting! It smells bad! And sweaty!"

Mephiles smiled. "No, no, it's alright. Don't worry." He returned to it, slowly putting it whole inside, licking it with the tongue. Galahad was moaning even more, digging his fingers and toes into the carpet and blanket underneath.

Soon it was apparent he won't be able to hold anymore. Mephiles let it go, giving him a bit of time to catch a breath. He took his clothes off, and slid on his erect member, finishing the job inside of him. 'So good,' he sighed in his mind when he was filled. 'Why it feels so fulfilling?' He looked at his lover, who was blushing and panting.

Mephiles got down, laying next to him, kissing him on a cheek. Galahad cuddled up, moving closer to his chest. The knight hugged him, caressing his long back-quills until he fell asleep.

[** The next morning **]

When silver knight woke up, he saw sleeping Mephiles in front of him. He slightly smiled, touching his cheek. The crystalline hedgehog opened his unusual eyes.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No, I wasn't sleeping," he returned his touch, getting up. "How do you feel?"

Galahad sat up, thinking. "Pretty good." he scratched his quills.

"Don't worry, in no time you will be the gentlest lover under the sun," encouraged him Mephiles.

Galahad shyly averted his eyes, noticing the dress. He stood up to put it on and his underwear as well as he felt really weird without it. Mephiles was observing him, before standing as well and making his own clothes to appear on his body.

"Man, it must be convenient to have a magic that can dress you in an instant," commented it Galahad, brushing his quills. "I'm lucky with my power that helps me, but I heard some dresses need three or more people to help with it." Mephiles was listening to him. Galahad noticed it. "Is something wrong?"

He answered after few seconds like he was deep in thoughts. "No, just, can you sit down and close your eyes till I tell you, you can open them?"

"Alright," Galahad listened to his request, feeling there is something more to it. With his ears, he picked the sound of the black mist he used for fast moving. He shivered a bit, feeling nervousness... what if he will play a prank on him? Well, it wouldn't be the first time for him... since the knight school, he was a victim of many pranks and bullying. In a way, he was glad for it... it taught him not to trust other knights.

'But he is a knight... so why do I trust him so much?' He didn't want to admit it, but he felt at ease next to him. A huge part of it played the fact, he hasn't been laughing for his clothing choice or that he is easily blushing. His ears shivered, Mephiles returned. He felt him touching his quills. He clenched his fists and eyes, not wanting to break his promise.

"Now, you can open them," said Mephiles after long minutes.

Galahad slowly did so, at first staring at his knees before lifting his line of sight to the mirror. He gasped, covering his mouth. Mephiles weaved tiny flowers on thin vines into his quills. The blossoms were yellow, orange and white, perfectly fitting to his dress and eyes.

"Those are from the other willow trees I have told you about. I thought they would look pretty on you and--- Galahad?" he froze seeing him cry. Did he upset him? Maybe he hurt his knight's pride by making him even more girly or reminding him something painful. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"Thank you," Galahad voice was so silent. "It's beautiful."

"Then... why are you crying?" He felt confused.

"I'm just that happy I can't stop my tears from falling."

"But aren't the tears a symbol of sadness and pain?" He squatted, getting a better view of his face.

"There are two types of tears – the sad ones and happy ones. You can also cry when you feel a huge burden falling from your shoulders, when you see the one you like being alright, returning from a dangerous place or when you are just so happy no words can express it."

"I see..." Mephiles stood up. "I shall prepare a breakfast."

"Do you need a help?"

Mephiles waved his hand. "No, it's alright. I'll pick you up when it will be ready."

Galahad nodded, moving the diary to himself, finding the chapter he was the most interested in and reading it once more. Mephiles left him under the tree, making sure he is away from him. He touched his chest, feeling his body is cracking even more. 'So... is the time... Ugh!' He didn't dare to moan aloud, so Galahad won't hear him.

He continued, finding a small hidden cave, where he laid down. He coughed. "My time... is up..." He felt his body is burning and the magic is leaving his body. Memories of his life flashed in front of him. "What have I... achieved...?" He felt empty.

He conquered quite a big area, holding it under his control for several centuries before he decided to abandon it. He just lost an interest. Since then he gathered a lot of stuff and created this place, garden and the castle above. But as his power was vanishing, so the things he created... only this garden will remain.

Its life was produced from using natural magic he only directed in right way and a heat from the old volcano. He felt sadness... He wished he could live for one more day... to be with Galahad...

He looked at his chest... something red was slowly flashing... then he heard a thud sound coming from inside of him... "My heart... it started beating?!" Tears were running down his cheeks... but he had no idea if they are from sadness or happiness... he has found the one for him... at the end of his life.