1| Self Torment

"Fear comes from your perception of events and characters."

__________________________________________________

VOSHÉLLISA'S POV

"Voshé come and eat something, why do you starve yourself like that" the caretaker said to me. "Give it to the others, why bother eat when ammo be some dog's bitch very soon anyways" I spat out. "Watch your tongue young lady, do you want to die before you even tasted life?? chiudi la bocca". This granny really been working my nerves as of late. I was finally turning 18 in the next couple months and all was being drilled into my head was that I needed to be a good little girl for the PAPA'S KID who is now the new boss. I heard he was 23 or so and that he had the darkest cloud looming over him. I also heared that even his father, the most fearsome mafia lord in all Italy and even the United States continent, had a trimmer when it came to this kid.

Some how none of that gives me the creeps, nor am I afraid because I know that sooner or later, I will die.

If I cannot perform immaculately in bed, he will kill me.

Or sell me off to some slave trade or something.

It all doesnt matter though, I have been waiting to die all this time. I have always hated myself and hated my life, this was the perfect opportunity!!

I was elated for the day when I would have the chance to meet the man who could make my dreams come true.

4 MONTHS LATER.........

"Keep your self in clean manner, do not allow your skin to be scared, stained or marked, his lordship will not tolerate it" the old hag sang again and again each day. But today was different, something Bout how her voice held some form of admiration yet fear. She no longer slurred on her words but they came out more as a rush and she moved more briskly around the training house.

"Oh, happy birthday Voshéllisa, you are finally 18. I could not have asked for a more glorious news than this on an awesome day such as this one"

Our caretaker at the training house said to me.

"DON'T CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME" I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"But thank you old hag, you are apparently the only one who cares enough to remember", I told her.

In all honestly, I myself had forgetten completely about the day. I wasnt nothing special so I didnt deserve to have a special day. By the way, what day is today? I cannot seem to remember it at all. I wonder if someone might tell me why is this day so special. Or maybe this damn day isn't special at all.

Wait.

It is.

The day is special indeed.

I am 18 years old today. That only means one thing.

The only reason why the old hag was in such a rush today.

It's finally the day when the PAPA'S KID came to collect his trained pet.

Me.

Little Voshéllisa.

Or better yet, big Voshéllisa.

Cause am grown now right?
Big enough to take the full length of a cock right?

questo non può essere reale.

Where was the world where kids got to live a life where they had choices.

And freedom.

I had none of those. The only thing I own is my name.

And soon, even that will be stripped away from me.

*Upon the Boss' arrival*

"benvenuto nella nostra umile casa di formazione, signore" The old hag greeted this sexy, chiseled, angel face, greek/demi-god that entered the training home.

"Non sprecare il mio tempo. Quanti ne hai per me oggi?" He bit back harsely.

"It's just five sir. But one is fresh, today is her riping day" the old hag stuttered back, fumbling over her words as they all race to get out.

"Is she 18 or not?" Mr. Demi-god asked with a straight face which screams 'I don't have time for any bullshit'.

"She is 18 today."

"Well we have no issue then" he said and then that was the end of it.

Shortly after the whole conversation about my age and whether I am fit or not to leave training school (I am flattered to be a subject of topic though, I must add), we were all sent to pack whatever belongings we have in preparations to leave.

All five of us.

As much as I try ever so hard to not been seen by anyone, I somehow manage to always make myself the center of attention.

While everyone else had made their way back to their quarters to pack whatever small things they owned, I stood rooted on the spot I had been since the arrival of our well esteemed guests.

My action, even though it was quiet innocent on my part seem to have cause some offence to others.

"And why is this filthy thing still standing here looking at me when she was clearly instructed to go and pack" my love spoke and broke my heart.

Such poor manners, I must say I was deeply taken aback. But then again, who was I to judge.

"Well, your excellency, this filthy thing is already packed and ready to go. All that I own is carefully packed and fitted on my body" I responded with much grace and poise as I could manage.

"Are you mocking me?" He barked.

"Heavens no. I wouldn't dream it." I said sweetly with a wide smile.

By now I could see the veins in his arms, neck and forehead. He was PISSED and I could tell.

Everyone could tell.

But that was my aim. He was my ticket out of this life and into the next. If I could upset him just enough for him to kill me, that would be amazing.

"What is this one's name?" He asked our caretaker.

"She is called Voshéllisa signore" the hag replied with a slight bow.

"I think she might provide me some great entertainment. I am ready to leave. Send me the other ones now"

"si signore, giusto un modo signore" the caretaker said as she ran around trying to fetch all the girls for our departure.

I am finally telling this hell hole of a training school good bye. In all honesty, it wasn't good but it wasn't all bad either. It was all I knew so it had to do. And as much as I hated the old hag, I still appreciated her for all she could do for me over the years.

Cause when it all boils down to it, everyone is just trying to survive.

And speaking of survival, how will I manage to live through my new life of luxury?

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

The youtube video was chosen because it depicts the personality of Voshéllisa. She aggitates other people so they can inflict pain on her. She has a grim soul so she relishes in the darkness and self torment.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!❤