4| Driving fear

"You cannot expect fear from a person who has lost everything and fears nothing; you cannot expect pain from a person who relishes in it."

__________________________________________________

SARA'S P.O.V

My one and only lover had given me a task that I must fulfill in order to free him from the misery that torments him. This girl is obviously causing him stress and I intend to ensure she is properly dealt with.

"Open the door, Lorenzio had sent me to have a talk with the little girl" I said to one of the men standing guard at the girl's door.

As I entered the room, I saw her staring at the ceiling. She was aware of my presence but refused to acknowledge me.

"What's your name kid?" I asked, starting the conversation.

"Who are you to call me kid?" She replied, still not looking over to where I was standing.

"I am 42 years old and from information I received, you are only 18 years, therefore you are a kid to me. Could've been my child." By this time I was already annoyed.

"Oh, I guess you are mio maestro's mother? Am sorry ma'am but you faultered in your skills raising a decent child." She responded with genuinity in her voice.

She honestly believed I was Lorenzio's mother.

How dare her!

She actually thinks the man I make love with is my son?

Dio vieta!!

"You little bitch. Lorenzio is my lover. I am his favorite girl!!" I spat out in anger.

"Am sorry. I honestly thought you were like his mom or something when you told me your age. You know, being like half his age and whatever."

This time she was being very smug and sickening.

She was mocking me.

I could not restrain myself and Lorenzio did not exactly specify the method I should use to dicipline her.

I took out my crack whip that I use for the work horses and began lashing her. She sat in the corner and didnt flinch at all.

I began to get more and more aggitated and began to hit her even harder until the jagged ends of the whip begin to tear at her flesh.

Still, she did not move at all, she just sat there beeding out on the white tiles.

"You are nothing but a sad whore" I spat at her.

"Says the grown woman fucking a boy that could be her child" She spoke up.

It was better she had kept silent because now my anger had increased ten folds.

After that comment I just couldn't control my thoughts or actions anymore.

I grabbed her by her hair and keep pounding her head into the wall.

She just kept laughing the whole time.

Bleeding out in the blank environment and she still laughed as if mocking me.

As I was about to strangle her, the men at the front came in and took hold of me and escorted me out of the room.

.................

"Sara are you losing your mind? Have you gone crazy?" One of the men asked me while touching his head in a dramatice gesture.

"Why would you ask such a silly question?" I enquired.