3| Learning Rules

"Rules are suppose to guide us, but what happens when you don't want to be guided?"

__________________________________________________

VOSHÉLLISA'S P.O.V

"Bring the girl to the boss, he sent for her" I heard someone say outside the door of my luxurous abode. I had barely just woken up when I heard the commotion outside.

I looked up on the digital clock in the wall and it read '7:15 am'. What could this man want so early in the morning with his esteemed guest?

His actions are very rude if you ask me.
The men didn't just bust inside as I expected however two female attendants were sent it to get me dressed for my audience with the king.

I was bathed and placed in a very consealed and lady-like lingerie, (note my sarcasm). The thin layer of the laces hugged tightly to the areas where they were present.

I was petite but I had full breasts and a heavy butt so the lingerie was a bit tight over those sections. I was then instructed to put on a thin see-through night dress which didn't make a difference in my appearance.

I was then escorted into the king's chambers and left there to stand in the dark of the gigantic room.

Being the type of person I am, I walked towards the bed and made myself comfortable until his graciousness arrived.

*30 minutes later*

"Who told you to lay on my bed little girl?" I heard a deep comanding voice said from the door.

"Well you were not here and it's not customary to keep your guests waiting so I decided to make myself comfortable" I responded with a smirk.

"So you think this is funny or acceptable?" He said with his voice clearly annoyed and irritated.

"Are you irritated your highness?"

"I see you are mocking me again"

"Non-sense, I am just addressing you with respect in regards to your position in this household"

"What are you playing at little girl?"

"I take offence to being called little girl, your grace"

"Are you not a little girl?"

"The same little girl you had dressed in this lingerie to look sexy for you so you can get a hard on and push your cock inside me?"

"Fair point" He said as he threw his head back laughing.

I didn't see what was funny so I couldn't join in with him.

"Are you a virgin ummm......what's your name again?? Vogue?" He said with a smirk. It was his turn to be saucy. So he think he is cute eh? Well let's see about that.

"Your close, it's Voshé" I said with a smile.

"Your full name is Voshéllisa. Stop shortening it" He said but a little too quickly as he bowed his head immediately after he realised what he had done.

A huge smile crept unto my face.

"Because I was a little bit shocked how you had forgotten the name of the little girl who torments you even when she isn't around" I bit out with content.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off the bed so violently.

"Are you a virgin or not mia bella proprietà?" He said almost in a whisper. His voice is hoarse and I could tell he was aroused.
[My beautiful property]*

"It doesn't matter mio maestro, just take me as I am. Wasn't that the plan?" I smiled coldly.
[My master]*

At that moment he just pushed me off him and ran his fingers through his medium length silky blond hair. I watched as his biceps rise and fall in rapid uneven movements.

"You are really working my nerves Voshéllisa" He barked at me. A cold shimmer almost run down my spine, but that's all that happened.

Almost.

It never did.

I was very much unafraid of this monster in front of me and I think that makes me fucking dangerous. Monsters rule by fear and since he could not strike fear into my heart that means he could not rule me.

Now that sounds scary.

"Why don't you just kill me then?" I asked in my most calm and uninterested tone.

"Because that's exactly what you want. I can never give you what you want or I will just be your puppet even in your death. That thought disgusts me" He replied in a sigh.

"I think I want you" I purred.

"I refuse to play your games. I will have you escorted to your room and you will stay there until my anger towards you have subsided" He said in anger.

Shortly after that I was brought back to my quarters which was just down the hall from the monster's room.

I spent the rest of my day looking at the ceiling and talking with my alter egos, I got my meals and had small interactions with the servers then had two long relaxing baths.

Funny thing is after being here for over a month, I still don't know the name of the sexy devil that pays all my living expenses.

I think I should take the time out to know the name of this charming fellow.

Don't you think???

*The Next Day*

"What's the name of your boss?" I asked one of the men who brought my breakfast in.

"Sir Lorenzio Prossio ma'am" He said gently while he made his way to the exit.

So Lorenzio Prossio is the name huh? Ok Zio.

Let's play a little game.......

LORENZIO'S P.O.V

"Sara? I have a job that I need you to complete. I need to add the new girl to the list but she has a few things she need to learn first. Handle it" I told my favorite bitch.

"I will do my best to please you babe, Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?" She purred at me. Somehow everything she does completely turns me off and makes me uninterested.

"No. I am not in the mood tonight.
Just do what I told you to do" I replied.

"Why babe? Please just take me tonight. It has been so long now. Almost two months, I can't hold out any longer" She whined as she stroke my completely deceased erection.

"Then die then bitch! Just get the fuck out. I DO. NOT. WISH. TO. HAVE. SEX. WITH. YOU.
How can I make it any clearer?" I shouted.

I just couldnt handle the frustration and she was nagging.

Or maybe it's something completely different.

I was confused at how soft I was becoming, in the past, by now Sasha would have been long dead and rotting. And now I was having compassion?

And patience?

I was even repeating myself, which I NEVER. EVER do.

As these thoughts plagued my mind I became angry and the only thing I could think of was.......

Fuck.

No.

NOOOO!!!!

Shit. I think I need a drink.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

PS:- ANOTHER PHOTO OF OUR FAVOURITE SARCASTIC SASSY QUEEN VOSHÉLLISA🥳🥳.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND LIKE!!!!!!!!❤