Chapter 10

Kanina pa naiinis si Paris nilalamon ng selos ang damdamin dahil sa pagpapakita ng emosyon ni Kirsten kay Franz na hindi man lang nito magawa para sa kanya. Hindi rin siya matahimik sa kung ano ang pinag-usapan nina Franz at Kirsten. Hanggang sa makaalis sila ni Kirsten sa Party ay hindi nabago ang mood niya.

Pagdating sa condo ay agad tinaggal ni Paris ang suot na coat at bow tie. Binuksan niya ang tatlong butones ng polong suot. Si Kirsten naman ay agad na hinubad ang heels na suot.

"I see that you enjoyed talking to Franz." Panunuya niyang sabi.

Tinignan lang siya ng may pagtataka ni Kirsten.

"What did you two talk about?"

"Nothing important." Kibit balikat ni Kirsten.

"Nothing? You two looked so damned happy earlier! And since when did you became close?"

"Alam mo, lahat nalang sa'yo big deal, lahat nalang may ibig sabihin. Franz was just being nice to me." Naiirita niyang sagot.

"So freaking nice that he kissed you on the cheek? Damn it, Kirsten! That guy has hots for you and you willingly open yourself to him!" Nanggigil na sabi niya.

"You're unbelievable!" Naiinis na sabi ni Kirsten sa kanya.

Tinalikuran niya ito dahil naiinis siya sa mga walang basehang pagseselos nito. Sinundan siya ni Paris at hinila ang braso niya, napaharap siya bigla at bumunggo siya matipuno nitong dibdib, hinapit siya nito sa baywang. At dahil magkadikit ang kanilang mga katawan causing her to feel his arousal. She tried to break free from his arms, Paris didn't give her chance to escape.

He kissed her deeply, passionately. He tried to open her mouth using his tongue, But she's trying her best to resist his kisses then he slid his hands on her back seductively, she moaned at the tingling sensation. Paris used the chance to slip his tongue on her mouth teasing her to respond.

Every part of her body that he touches leaves a burning sensation. Kirsten is almost on the brink of giving in to the undeniable desire that they both feel for each other.

"Take it off" He huskily whispered.

Taken aback, Kirsten feels like someone poured cold water on her face, She doesn't want to obey Paris. She wanted him to feel that not everything that he orders must be obeyed. She pushed him with all her might.

"You can undress me if you want but I'll never take it off for you." Matigas na sabi ni Kirsten.

Paris was shocked on what she said, but he recovered fast. He chuckled.

"Are you playing tug of war with me? Sweetheart, If I we're you I'll just take it off. That dress is too beautiful to be ruined."

"I said, no. I will not do it!"

"Don't test my patience Kirsten! Do you want me to tear that dress?" It sound savage he thought. He would like to teach Kirsten a lesson. A little spanking might do.

Edi punitin niya! Siya naman ang bumili nito.

Ilang minuto rin nagsukatan ng tingin ang dalawa, walang gustong magpatalo. Nainis si Kirsten at akmang tatalikuran siya pero hinigit siya ni Paris, hindi siya papayag na umalis ito, especially now that she awakened this burning desire that he has for her.

He devoured her lips, giving her no chance to disobey him, She felt like his bruising her lips at the way he kissed her, leaving her breathless. She wants to push him but he was tightly holding her hands. She's almost out of breath. Paris briefly left her mouth to get some air, but he leans and kiss her again gently this time coaxing her to respond. In the end she gave in to this devil's seduction.

Paris freed her hands and she started to caress his broad shoulders, his chest and his abs moving her hands up and down on his body. She started to unbutton his shirt and Paris gladly take it off for her while still kissing her. He was so impatient because of the fabric that is still covering her. He would like so much to touch her bare skin, he almost rip the dress in his haste to touch her.

Kirsten stopped his hands on ruining the dress, She slid down the zipper at the back of her dress to free her body, the dress slip down pooling on her feet, leaving her with only one piece of tiny clothing. Paris body reacted seeing the beauty in front of her.

"Happy?" Kirsten's voice has a hint of sarcasm. Finally, nasunod ang gusto ni Paris na kusa niyang hubarin ang damit.

Paris eyes were burning with desire, almost getting insane to have her. He took off his pants including his boxers, His was standing proud and ready. She avoided from staring at his naked body.

Paris crossed the distance between them. He kissed her again and left her lips to leave trail of kisses down to her neck, shoulder blades and stopping on her breast, He teased one of the peak, he gently sucked and licked her nipple, the other hand was caressing freely on the other mound. Kirsten arched her body out of the mindless sensation that Paris is giving her.

Paris' kisses went down on her belly and then to her femininity, teasing her wet bud using his mouth and tongue to lick her insides.

"You taste so good..." Paos na pagpuri sa kanya ni Paris.

Kirsten gasp in ecstasy. She held tight on his shoulder when she reached her climax. He lifted her and put her on the bed. He parted her legs and positioned himself to enter her.

"Shit, you're fucking wet..." Nanggigigil na bulong nito sa tenga niya.

In one swift movement Paris successfully enter her.

He moved slowly, filling her walls.

"Ahh... Paris!" She can not contain the moan. He felt so big and hard inside her.

The friction was so intense that he can no longer take it and and started to go faster and deeper.

She bit her lip to suppress her moans but she simply can't. Her legs stiffened as she reached her peak.

Paris was still not satisfied and put her legs across his back and thrust on her once more, faster and harder he's almost rough with her and uncontrollably filled her.

He let his body pressed on her's after the nerve wracking love making, He is still catching his breath when he noticed that Kirsten's breathing became deep. Sinilip niya ito at nakitang natutulog na.