chapter 1

I'm so nervous holy shit! Okay, so here's the very first chapter of my very first story. I hope you like it babies! And if you don't please tell me how I can change in the next chapter,don't be mean.

------------------------
"Mila get your arse up, this is the fifth time I've shouted you and you're late!" Can she not shout like jeez, I'm really not that late. "Hmm,I'm up,I'm up!" blinking a few times for my eyes to adjust to the light, I looked to my right to see what time it is. See I'm not that late only like...20 minutes! Shit, guess I am late. Wow Camila,what a great way to start off at a new school.

After a very needed stretch I got up out of my warm,cream sheets and strolled over to my bathroom located in my pretty pink room. Once washing my face and brushing my teeth and hair I walked over to my walk in closet to pick my outfit for my first day.

Now that was easier said than done. My head was saying appropriate, but my heart was saying confident and sexy...Fuck it, appropriate is boring and you know what they say; follow your heart. A lot of thought was put into choosing the perfect outfit and finally I had found the one.

Stripping out of my cookie monster shorts, I slid into some black laced panties that were absolutely gorgeous and made me feel pretty. Over the top of my panties was a blue and white checkered skirt that stopped mid- thigh. On my top half I put a matching lace black bra over my petite boobs. To cover it I put a red crop top on that had no sleeves, going perfect with the tiny skirt. To finish off my outfit I slid on some black knee high socks.

Now for my make up; For my first day I definitely wanted something that looked good yet subtle and natural so with the look I wanted printed in my mind, I sat down in from of my dressing table and started to apply my make up. As planned, my make up wasn't too dramatic and ended up being a bit of concealer and foundation with mascara and a small wing of black eyeliner and a soft pink lip gloss.

My hair was in a side pony laying on my shoulder and stopped at my waist,with a bow where the bobble is and my fringe on either side of my face.

To complete my look I put on some black high heels that stopped at my ankles. Looking at my reflection, I smiled at myself,proud of the outfit I had put together.

Now time to go to my new school.

-----------------------
I skipped down the steps being careful not to fall in my heels until I reached the last step. Mom turned around from the couch and I noticed her eyebrows pull together into a frown. "What have I told you about wearing skirts that short, especially for school?" I rolled my eyes and replied "well none of my bits are showing so I think I'm good mama, anyways can we go? I wanna get this day over with."

Instead of answering, she got up and walked out the door with my following close behind. Saying I was excited for school would be a complete lie.

So there is the first chapter!! I hope you liked it and I enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know there was no camren or Larry or jerrie, but don't worry the next chapter will definitely (hopefully) make you happier. Please vote & comment.

I love ya babies xxx

Sophie. X