THE DATE: PART 1

A big smile was drawn on my face as I strolled down the corridor of my school. Today, Friday, is the day of mine and Lauren's date! Can you believe it? Well it is a book about us being together so you'd believe it but I can't! It's like life is finally good for once.

My day dreaming was cut off by a voice.

"Mila Mila wait up!" I turn around to locate the voice calling my name. My face altered to a small smile as I realised it was Shawn. "Hey Shawn, what's up?" I ask, hoping he's just here for a nice chat. He faced me with an almost nervous look, so nervous he couldn't keep his balance, causing him to knock my bag and everything in it on the floor. In a scramble he repeated the words ' i'm so sorry ' while placing everything in my bag before passing it me.

To stop his rambling I put my hand on his mouth "shush now it's fine, it's just a phone". He laughed lightly with an embarrassed blush on his face "right right". I lightly laugh with him "so what did you want?". He clapped his hands. "Oh yeh, uhm I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight?"

Oh nononononono. "I've got plans with my mom" lies. More like I had plans with a certain teacher but he definitely doesn't need to know that. Suddenly I felt his body getting closer, I backed up until my back hit the lockers behind me. His hand found its way above my head while the other held my arm. "What are you doing?" I ask him as I try to get away, however the grip on my arm tightened.

"Camila you know you belong with me" he said in a forceful tone as though he was trying to push me with his words. "No shawny, you're" I stutter as I become uncomfortable "you're one of my closest friends, we're nothing more" his hand near my head slammed into the lockers in a fit of anger. "You're mine" he growled in my ear making a scared whimper escape my mouth.

Thankfully, I hear a friendly voice "hey get the fuck off her man!" When Shawn's body moved from me, he revealed Louis. My face softened and I ran up to him hugging him "thank you so much" I whispered. Louis gently wrapped his arms around me "it's okay mila, let's get you to class" I nodded my head as one of my best friends leaded me to my next close, not before shoving Shawn into the locker and warning him "touch her again and you'll have me to deal with"

Louis stayed close to me the entire walk to class "what was that about?" He asked just before I went through the door. "He asked me out and I said no" I say quietly, rubbing my arm where his hand had left a mark. Louis saw the mark "did he do that?" I saw the anger in my best friends eyes. "It's fine, call haz to calm you down okay?" He nodded his head before hugging me "bye tommo"
"Bye cabello"

-----------------------------------------

Finally, after such a traumatic day it was time to go home and get ready for my date! I practically skipped out of class. "Hey mila!" I looked next to a pink car excitedly as I knew exactly who was shouting me, my beautiful best friend, hazza.

"Oh my God haz!" I  squeal "I've missed you so much Cammy!" I wrapped my arms around his slim waist as his went around my neck. After nearly falling over from the strength of the hug, we pull away. "So how was the holiday? Was the drive home okay?" Oh yeah if you didn't know, which you don't, Harry went to visit his sister Gemma for a few days.

"It was great, tiring, but great. We went -" I smile happily as my best friend rambled on about his holiday. "And that was my holiday. Anyways Lou called me and he said something about Shawn hurting you?" He looked at my concerned. "I'm okay trust me it was just a misunderstanding but it's all bananas now" I smile.

"Okay baby, let's get your cute ass home then". The whole car ride home I told her everything about Lauren and about the date tonight. "Oh my God you have to let me help you pick an outfit" he squealed excitedly. God I've missed having him around. "Duh. That's like the whole point" I chuckle and he follows.