chapter 15

Camila's pov

I can't believe this is actually happening. Anxiously I paced back and fourth in front of the window as I waited for lauren's car to pull up. So many questions were running through my mind.

What if we get caught?

What if she falls?

And... what is she going to do to me?

My imagination ran wild as all the possibilities ran through my mind. My dirty thought train was cut short by a mini pebble that smacked my window lightly. I ran on my toes and gently opened the window as she began to climb.

"Be careful" I whispered as she made her way into the window. Once her whole body was in the window I noticed a black bag in her hand. "What's in the bag?" She looked at me and smirked "a few toys for you, baby girl". My eyebrows furrowed...toys?

"W-what kinda t-toys?" My voice filled with fear and lust. We locked eyes making me forget how to breath for a moment. "Toys that will make your whole body shake with pleasure" I swallowed a lump in my throat and bit my lip as her raspy voice and dirty words filled me with excitement.

Her legs began to strut towards me slowly and seductively "you're going to do everything I say and you will only address me as daddy, is that clear?" Her hands made their way from my waist to my arse in which she grabbed roughly. An uncontrollable gasp left my mouth "yes daddy". She leaned in n pecked my lips "good girl. Now, strip".

Without hesitation I began to undress myself while her eyes insulted every inch of my naked body. She bit her lip and circled around me until she got behind me. I felt her breath on my neck causing my head to tilt to the side in order to feel her more. "You're so fucking sexy, I can't believe I get to have you in anyway I want" she whispered in my ear causing a breathy moan to escape my eager lips.

"now go onto the bed with your hands above your head" she slapped my bare arse signalling that I could now move. I did as told and placed my hands above my head, resting them on the bars on my bed. Lauren was going through the bag of 'toys' and it seemed as though she was purposely taking her time.Teasing me without even touching me. The waiting was killing me.

Finally, she turned around and what was in her hand made my eyes widen. In the left it was a blindfold and handcuffs and in the other was a.. vibrator. "You want me to use these on you baby?" She teased like she knew she had all the power right now. "Yes daddy" I pleaded with eyes full of desperation. Right now she was straddling my hips, towering over my body. "I want you to beg baby" I pouted, letting out a huff. "Please daddy, I want you to touch me so so badly" she chuckled at my neediness because she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Okay, since you asked so nicely" and with that she handcuffed my hands to my bed. I whined Everytime she moved slightly, my senses seemed to be heightened at this moment, like every delicate touch was electric. "Right baby I'm gonna put the blindfold on you now okay?" I lustfully nodded. Lauren slapped my thigh causing a moan to leave my mouth once again "words please". My body ached for her touch and it was torture not being able have it right now "okay daddy, please please please" I pleeded. With another smirk she put the blindfold over my eyes turning me blind.

I felt her lips kissing, biting and sucking my neck. I breathed in sharply as the feeling of her against my skin was magical. Out of nowhere the kisses stopped, which confused me until I heard a buzzing noise.

She traced the toy up and down my body. My breathing became quicker and my heart was beating out of my chest. "Please Lauren" I moaned her name without realising and I waited for the slap, but it never came. Instead  she sneakily attacked my clit with the vibrator. "Oh my God" the feeling made my toes curl and my back arched greedily asking for more.