chapter 11

When it turned 9pm I thought we were going home, however Lauren had a different idea. We stopped off at a very big building with a pink flashing sign that read 'lust'. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Lauren stepped out the car. She Walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"What are we doing at a strip club Lauren?" I ask while getting out the car. She chuckles "what do you think?" Without a word she takes my hand and we walk to the entrance. As we get closer I feel more anxious "Laur how am I even gonna get in? I'm not 18" Lauren raises an eyebrow mischievously "you're fine my best friend owns this place"

With a tiny 'ok' I tried to brush off my nerves. Why am I so nervous about being in a room full of half naked girls? That's like my dream. I guess being around Lauren has a toll on me.

When we get to the door there is a security guy with a walkie talkie and an ear piece. Damn he got muscle, he's scary!

He looks at us with a blank yet intimidating expression making my eyes drop to the floor. "It's miss jauregui I'm a friend of miss Brooke" with that the security guard nodded his head in approval and let us in without any questions. Lauren holds my hand and leads me through the mass of drunk, sweaty people and located us to the bar.

"Hey Tommy!" Lauren said excitedly "Lauren my girl! What can I get my favorite customer?" He replied with just as much excitement. Favorite customer huh? That must mean she comes here often...

After they do a weird half hug, half Pat on the back she finally orders "I would like your best whiskey and what would you like sweetheart?" I blushed at the nickname "uhm, could I have sangria wine please?" I ask shyly, I'm not use to being in such places. "Anything for you darling" oh wow.

After a few shots and couple drinks later I was finally having fun and laughing. Lauren suddenly got up "I'm gonna go somewhere don't leave at all baby" where the fuck is she going?
"Where are you going?" I shout over the loud music "you'll see don't worry"

---------------

It's been 10 minutes and she's not back. Has she seriously left me? Just as my head started spinning with questions the music changed to a more sensual song. The lights had also changed and there was a spotlight on the stage. Someone must be performing...this might be interesting.

I turn my body fully towards the stage and took a big gulp of my drink. There was a shadowed tall body slowly walking towards the pole in the centre of the stage. They hit the spotlight and that's when I realised.

It

Was

Fucking

Lauren

Lauren was on the stage wearing a black G-string showing off her amazing ass, her legs were covered from her foot to her thigh in Lacey, see through stockings and she wore a black lacey bralet that hugged her beautiful figure. To top this mouth watering costume off she wore a black lacey head piece that made her face even more mysteriously gorgeous.

My eyes widened and my mouth seemed to be stuck open due to the goddess that was currently standing on the stage in front of me. She locked eyes with me and began dancing around the pole. Her hips swayed to the beat of the song and her eyes never left mine. She turned her back to the audience and bent over and began to grind against the pole giving me the best view of her perfectly rounded ass that I wanted to bite so much right now.

After a few more sexy moves she started walking towards me. Her lips turned into a smirk as she got closer and closer never losing eye contact. When she finally reached me, she came close to my ear "I'm gonna turn you on in front of all these people baby girl"