chapter 4

I waited outside the gates for my new friend Harry. Looking around aimlessly I turned around and there stood my hot teacher. I instantly blush and hide behind a bush to look at her better. Fuck me, oh how I'd smash that...wait that was weird. Oops?

"HI!" Someone came from behind me and I turn around only to see Harry. "Hey! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Giving me the eye, I definitely knew that he knew what I was doing. "You were so checking someone out weren't you?" He put his hands on his hips with his perfectly shaped eyebrows raised. I stuttered out a "no" which didn't fool Harry at all. "You liar! Oh my god babes I can see right through your cute little pokerface".

I rolled my eyes and pouted due to my lack of talent for lying. "Awe mila its okay sweets, who were you checking out anyway?" My eyes widened at the question. No way am I letting him know I fancy the bloody pants of my teacher! Quickly, I moved in the way of where he could see, but he kept moving.

"Come on! I wanna see" he begs but im having none of it. "You don't need to see, they not tha-" before I finished my sentence Harry picked me up over his shoulder and walks out of the bush with me. "Haz! Put me down!" I squealed with laughter.

"If you tell me who you were looking at" giving in I roll my eyed and sighed.
Quietly I whisper "miss Jauregui"

"Who?"

"Its miss jauregui okay!"

I covered my mouth and looked over to see the one and only miss jauregui staring right at me with a soft smile. "Shit harry!" I moaned carrying out the 'y'.

"Oh my god babes! You like a teacher? That's so scandalous." Harry stands there with the biggest smile on his lips making me huff in annoyance. "I never said I liked - shit she's coming! What do I do Hazzyyy?" Harry looks at me as though he just thought of something, getting my hopes as he opens his mouth to speak. "Hmm, im gonna wait in my car so you can have some alone time" before I could protest he was already half way across the car park.

"Hello little one" a raspy voice spoke so smoothly making my heart race. Slowly, I turn around until brown met green. "H-hi miss" I managed to stutter out. She smirked at me and stepped a bit closer. "No need to be nervous around me lovely, im a teacher". Duh, I know hence why im not snogging your face off! I blushed at my own thoughts. "You're so cute when you blush" Miss jauregui whispered while looking at my lips making me nervous. "Uhm thanks"

Getting lost in whatever the hell this staring thing was I didn't notice the people running behind me. Surprisingly I got knocked by one of them and prepared for a fall, but instead I was pushed so close to miss jauregui that I could feel her hot breath on my cheeks. Oh god why?

I quickly pulled back and she stepped back right after. "Careful little one!" She said with a concerned scowl on her face. "Sorry da- miss" I can't believe myself! I just nearly called my teacher the D word oh my god what am I?

She bites her lip and looks frustrated "are you okay miss jauregui?" Concern laced in my voice due to the fact I thought she was mad at me. "Yes camila im fine, you should probably go, nobody wants stay at school this long" she laughs softly and I laugh with her and sighed. "Yeah I should b-bye"

"Bye little one"

And with that I strolled to Harry's amazing pink audi.

------------

"So what happened with you and your new crush?"

We were currently at Harry's mansion of a house and choosing an outfit for me.

"Uhm nothing we just talked" I shrugged and looked up at Harry to see him giving me a 'whateva' look. "Just talked?" He questioned. "Yes now hurry up and pick me something look good in" I ordered trying change the conversation.

"Okay bossy" Harry giggled at my frustrated face. I pouted sadly "oh you know I love you sweets I was only teasing" he blew a kiss towards me and I caught it and pretended to drop it. "Ouch" he put his hand on his heart mockingly making me giggle.

We went silent for a minute or two while Harry finds something for me to wear. "Mila?" I look up "yeh Hazza?"

"You wanna put some music on?" Oh yes! I love listening to music while getting ready. "What should I put on?" Harry looked from his huge wardrobe "pick anything I don't mind" and with that I decided on 'honey' by kehlani. "Oh my god I love this!" Harry shouted starting to sing. I laughed and joined in while walking over to Harry.

"You found anything for me yet?"

Silence.

"Haz?"

"Oh my god!"

"What harry?"

"This...will look so fucking fabulous on you!" He pulled out a short, silver sparkly, dress with a dip on the chest part.

"I don't know hun I don't exactly have the boobs for that" Harry rolled his eyes. "Fine how bout this one" He held up a dark red tight sparkly dress. "I love that!" Harry's face brightened up like a kid in a candy store. "Omg yay! Try it on and look like a queen"

With a light push from Harry I went to his bathroom and put on the dress. It was a squeeze but somehow I managed. I look in the full body mirror placed in Harry's lovely, pink room. 'Not too bad' I think to myself while turning around to see how my booty looked.

"Hunny your ass don't need checking, it always looks good" Harry popped up out the wardrobe wearing the same dress as me but in light pink. "Thanks boo and oh my god we're twinning!" I shout excitedly. "I know aren't we the cutest" harry smiled.

"Right Lou is gonna get here about 9 so we have an hour to choose shoes, do hair and make up and take selfies" my eyes widened "I can't do proper make up" Harry looked at me with a silly smile "duh, I'll do it"

--------

Me and Harry went for similar make up n hair looks except mine was long and wavy and his was short n curly in a half up and half down style. Mine n Harry's make up consisted of red lipstick and smoky eyeshadow; his lipstick being slightly lighter.

Shoes, however, were still a problem. "Mila what shoes would go. These?" He picked up a pair of silver heels "or these" a pair of black heels. "Definitely silver and can I wear the black ones?" I ask hopefully "of course".

----------

After taking up to 50 selfies we heard a beep from outside. Harry let out a cute squeal "he's here lets go sexy!" Before I was able to reply I was being dragged to the front door.

"Hiya handsome" Harry says as he get embraced by his boyfriend. "Hiya baby, you look amazing" not so quietly Louis whispered "I can't wait to destroy you later".

I blushed knowing I wasn't supposed to hear that. "Hmm, save that talk for later mister" harry says playfully. "Come on then loves" louis put both arms out and Harry linked one side as I linked the other. Me and harry wink at each other for no apparent reason.

We soon arrived at the club. With a deep breath I put a confident face on and strutted with louis and Harry looking hot together as always.

"Lets party bitches!" I shout making louis n Harry whoop with me.

Why do I feel like tonights gonna take a turn?

----------

Next chapter is gonna be good lovelies. Im sorry it took so long write but hey? At least this is hella long. Please vote & comment.

Sophie Xxx