chapter 8

I awkwardly walked into the classroom full of students who all turned to me as I was late and probably looked a mess considering the events that took place five minutes ago.

As quickly as I could I speed walked to my seat with a hard struggle as I was very sore. I still don't regret though, I smile at my own thought. Things were finally working out and she took a chance on me, it means a lot.

Soon enough Lauren came strutting in with hair looking just as messy as mine. "Hi class sorry I'm so late I was...occupied." she glanced at me with a smirk as I tried to stop the heat from coming on my face.

"Today we are going to be doing algebra" she turned to the board and as she did I noticed the hair covering her neck was now behind her revealing a dark purple bruise proudly made by me.

I coughed as loud and as fake as I could without attracting the attention of everyone in the class. Lauren got the hint and turned around with a questioning look on her face. Subtly, I motioned to her neck and she got the idea and moved her hair and looked away but not before winking.

"I would like you to work independently on this but" she looked at me. Weird. "If you need help just ask, this will be a silent task so I shouldn't hear any talking"

Damn, she's fucking hot when she's bossy like that. Such thoughts made me forget that she clearly wanted me to 'ask for help'.

"Lau - Miss jauregui could you help me" I said sweetly. Without a word she walked up to me and sat down in the seat next to me. Lowly, so no other student could hear, I asked "what do you want?"

She looked around to make sure no other student was looking : they were all too busy doing their work. Lauren leaned into my ear and whispered lowly "stay after class" and slipped a note in my hand.

Before she could see my reaction she strutted off after saying rather loudly 'thats how you do it' so no one would be suspicious.

I looked down at the note and saw a phone number which I presume belongs to none other than Lauren jauregui. My mouth turned into the biggest smile ever.

Secretly, I turned my phone on and put her number in my phone contacts, her name being 'lern jerki😚'. Without thinking I messaged her:

Camila: Hi daddy it's me :)

Not long after Lauren was looking at something under her desk. I soon realized it was her phone when she looked up at me and smiled.

Lern jergi 😚: Hiya baby girl, you shouldn't have your phone in class should you ? Xxx

I rolled my eyes but bit my lip with a massive smile.

Baby girl 👅👑: nope but neither should you miss jauregui so ha :) X

Lern jergi 😚: be careful princess or daddy's not gonna be very happy XX

I looked up from my screen to see Lauren smirking down at her phone waiting for a reply. God she is literally the sexiest woman alive.

Baby girl 👅👑: and what will you do? XX

I bit my lip and my stomach fluttered and my cheeks flushed as my head was plaguing with dirty thoughts of what she might say.

Lern jergi 😚: well baby I might just have to punish you for being a naughty girl X

A gasp left my mouth. No one's ever said that to me before but for some reason it was turning me on so much.

Baby girl 👅👑: how daddy? XX

Lern jergi 😚: that's for me to know and you to think hard about all the possibilities ;) XXX

I internally groaned in frustration and need. How does she do this to me? We literally had sex an hour ago, how am I ready for round two already; she's simply magic.

Before I could reply the bell went signalling the end of the day. I slowly and aimlessly started packing everything away until every student was out of the class room and all was left was me, my maths teacher and a whole ass classroom to ourselves.

With lust filling my mind I quick walked towards her and gave her no time to speak as I smashed my want full lips against her sinfully soft ones. We stumbled to the door and broke away for a split second to lock it so no one could come in. The 0.1 second break made me want her so much more. We reconnected our lips, tongues working with each other and open mouths letting breathy moans escape.

As I turned my head to the left to deepen the kiss, she picked me and sat me on her desk. I immediately pulled her body as close as possible to mine with my legs. After a long time of making out and grinding our bodies together, she pulled away and cupped my face.

Her breath was caressing my lips as mine does the same. "Go on a date with me this friday" my eyebrows furrowed. " That sounded more of a demand than a question"

she looked taken back "I'm sorry I, I didn't mean it like that , sorry camz I swear i-"

I roll my eyes playfully and giggle "I'm kidding! Of course I would love to go on a date with you Lauren" she pushed me playfully "you fucking scared me baby". We spoke for a small while before realising we should probably leave.

On our way to the exit to the school we were walking extremely close to each other where our hands were brushing against each other. "Are you walking?" She turned to me. "Yeh, I don't live too far away from the school so I should be fine".

"No no I will drive you it's fine" she insisted. "You sure? I don't wanna be a Hassel" she rolled her eyes at me with a smile on her face "shut up and just take the free ride"

Don't worry I know what you thinking and you should know I ain't passing up this opportunity. She opened the passenger seat door for me and before I stepped in I leaned close to her ear and seductively whispered "I'd take a ride on you daddy". Innocently, I hopped into the car leaving a frustrated Lauren in the drivers seat.

---------------

Soon enough we reached my house. "thanks for driving me home" I smile putting my hand on her thigh. "It's okay baby girl, see you tomorrow" blood rushed to my cheeks making me go all red at the nickname.

"See you tomorrow Lern jerki" I blurted out the nickname without thinking causing me to hysterically laugh stopping me from leaving the car. "What was that?" She looked utterly confused , after I calmed my laughter down I explained. "It's just a funnier way of saying your name"

With confusion still on her face she just sighs and shakes her head at me with a smile "what am I gonna do with you aye?" I smirked "anything you want daddy" and before she could reply I quickly kissed her cheek and ran to my front door.

Before going in I turned around and waved at my Lern jergi. When her car zoomed off down my street I closed the door behind me and squealed with a little sort of... dance?

Maybe everything will turn out right after all :) I sighed and walked upstairs to do homework as Harry was spending the day with Louis and my mom was weirdly not home still.

After a long while of doing homework I heard my phone ping.

Lern jergi 😚: tomorrow you and I are going shopping, I'm going to treat you like a princess for a couple of hours ;) XXX

Baby girl 👅👑: you don't have to do that laur XXX

Lern jergi 😚: it's fine I want to and it wasnt a question darling, we're not gonna argue about this okay?

I sighed in defeat.

Baby girl 👅👑: fine but there's one dress I want to buy that only I can see which means only I can pay for 😛X

Lern jergi 😚: deal, see you tomorrow baby girl xxx

Baby girl 👅👑: XXx

---------------------

Hiii so I know I said I wouldn't be updating for a while but I realised that if I could fit that in I could fit one update to keep you guys going so one update every week. Xx