chapter 12

I woke up the on a Monday morning full of sunshine and fresh beautiful air. Everything seemed so beautiful today. The sky, the trees, the flowers and Lauren. Oh how beautiful she is. Her eyes and how they stare right into mine like she can read me so easily, her soft soft hair, her smile that leaves me melting inside, her hands and how they touch my skin so delicately.

After yesterday I couldn't get her off my mind. I've never liked someone so much in such short time and it's so dangerous. But I can't help loving the excitement of our relationship or whatever we were.

Actually that is something we have yet to discuss. What were we? We aren't girlfriends and we aren'tt friends and we definitely aren't just normal teacher and student. The thought of not knowing made me sad for a whole second.

A song came from my phone and I reached towards it to read the message.

Lern jergi 💖: good morning beautiful xx

Me : morning lern xx

Lern jergi 💖: I have a day off work today so next time I'll see you is Tuesday :( xx

Me : awe :((( we could spend time together after school?? Xx

Lern jergi 💖: that sounds amazing camz xx

Me : great I can't wait :))) xx

Twenty minutes had passed and she still hasn't messaged back. Hmph must be busy. My alarm went off on my phone meaning I had to get out of bed and get ready for school.

As I walk over to my closet I have an outfit idea already planted in my head. On my bed I threw an oversized blue jersey with black high waisted denim shorts and sparkly skin coloured tights. Perfect.

I found myself doing a little skip to my bathroom like the happiest person alive. Guess it's the magic of Lauren. A happy sigh left my mouth just at the thought of her.

After brushing my teeth and washing my body and shaving as well as moisturising. I walked to my dressing table and began applying make up, which consisted of: foundation n concealer, mascara and dark red lipstick. My hair was styled in half my hair in two buns with the rest of my hair down.

Once I finished I happily skipped downstairs to sit with my mom until I had to leave for school. "Hello baby" she smiled at me and I smiled back "hiya mama" I said with a cheery voice due to my extremely happy mood. "What's got you in such a good mood?" She chuckled. "Oh nothing" I blushed as I lied because it wasn't nothing. It was Lauren. My Lauren. Once again she laughed lightly "you sure, not a certain boy on your mind?". Oh if only she knew.

We talked about random stuff for a while until there was a beep outside. "I gotta go Harry is outside, I love you ma" I kissed her cheek before hopping off the sofa and putting my ankle boots on. "I love you too sweet, have a good day". I shouted bye before shutting the door and literally skipping to Harry's car.

Harry raised his eyebrow as I sat down with a wide grin on my face. "Someone's happy" I looked at him and blushed "girl you gotta tell me why you're so happy this early in the morning". Louis popped up from the back "I think somebody has a little crush" he teased. "Oh my God Louis! You scared me so much" they both laughed at my reaction. "Shut up! It's not funny" I whined while trying to stop myself from smiling. "Okay but seriously what's with you?" Harry asked once again.

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot" I stuck out my tongue at the beautiful couple and I thought that was the end of their investigation. However for the whole car ride they wouldn't stop asking questions.

To my relief we finally got to school. Once we got inside Harry and Louis went off to their lesson and I went to mine, not before they both kissed one of my cheeks: Harry on the left, Louis on the right. "Bye guys, see you at lunch" they both waved and held hands as they walked off. I wish me and Lauren could be open and show affection like that. But that could never happen...