chapter 2

This is obviously continuing from the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it as there is some camren going on in here.😉 I love you guys and remember to comment anything you like or want me to change. Xxx

Sophie. X
--------------------
The car ride went faster than I wanted it to, but at least I got away from moms lectures, which were along the lines of 'be good' 'pay attention' making me roll my eyes, but smile at how much she cared about me.

Looking up at the giant gates, I sighed. I really didn't want to go, I hated school with a passion and that would never change. Some how I managed to get my feet to start traveling through the gates, I was just staring at, all the way until I was inside the building I liked to call hell.

I made my way to the office and I was met with a middle aged women with mustard yellow hair that was pulled up into a tight bun and red lipstick that was overly done and outlined her crusty,thin lips. She looked me up and down and shook her head followed by a tut. Okay what the fuck is her problem?

"Could you do us a favour and stop shaking your head like you have some kinda twitch and give me my timetable?" I snapped causing her eyes to widen. She quickly handed me my timetable as I asked. "Thanks boo" she immediately looked away, making me smirk. That women was annoying me and I'm really not in the mood. Strutting away, I went to find my first class which was maths. Ugh.

--------------------
Finally, I had found my classroom after several wrong turnings. With a confident smile plastered on my face, I walked into the room. "Who are you and why are you late to my class?" A raspy yet feminine voice asked. The person that the voice belonged to looked at me and it was when my chocolate eyes looked into her emerald green ones.

Fuck, she was hot. The way her Raven black hair shaped her beautiful face and fell onto her shoulders all the way down under her large breasts. Her red, filled lips that looked so kissable, her pale, clear skin that looked so soft and her body was absolutely stunning.

She coughed to get my attention and I felt heat rushing to my face as I realized I was staring. "Sorry, I'm Camila Cabello, I'm new here" the goddess nodded at me, her eyes travelling up and down my body and biting her lip? No that can't be, I must be imagining things. "Well miss Cabello, I'm miss Jauregui and I'm your maths teacher" I smiled and nodded before I went to find myself a seat.

------------------
I managed to get a seat by myself at the back, which was perfect cause then I wouldn't get caught checking out my maths teacher. To be honest I wasn't even listening to what she was saying at all.

I was more focused on her round arse that looked absolutely amazing in that tight, black pencil skirt and the way she would flick her hair or lick her tongue out at the corner of her lips whenever she wrote something down. Oh how I would want that tongue all over my - "Camila, are you paying attention?" I snapped out of my trance, staring around seeing everyone's eyes on me.

A slight blush touched my cheeks "uhm yes miss" she raised her eyebrows and licked her juicy,red lips before opening her mouth to speak again. "Well what did I ask you and the rest of the class to do then?" Shit, what was I supposed to say? "I uh don't know. I guess I got distracted" yeah distracted by my maths teacher that was literally sex on legs. "Well listen and do what I say or next time you will find your pretty self in detention. Understood?" Blinking a few times I nodded and smiled "yes miss"

The word pretty kept replaying in my head, she called  me pretty! And if the way she demanded me do what she says turned me on a little. No one has to know. So for the rest of the lesson I sat with my legs crossed, my lips being chewed on as I kept checking out my teacher and a blush that I feared wasn't going to go away.

Double update already! You best be proud cause I am😂. Again hope it was just as good for you to read as it was for me to write. I actually loved this chapter cause I mean who doesn't love Camila checking out Lauren? Please vote & comment.

I love ya all xxx

Sophie.x