chapter 5

We are currently at the bar just chatting and drinking. "So Camila, got your eye on anyone?" Louis asks while taking a sip of his vodka and coke. "U-ugh nope" I fake smile as I lie. Harry giggles at my bad lying, "nah babe she likes -" I quickly put my hand over his mouth. "Don't you dare!"

"Fine, fine" Harry puts his hands up in defense. Louis pouts sadly "no it's not fine I wanna know!" I sigh but don't give in "how bout shots?" I cheer hoping to change the subject and it seemed to have worked as Harry and Louis both cheer in agreement.

----------

A couple of shots later me, Harry and Louis were on the dance floor. Harry was in the front while grinding on Louis who was in the middle and I was at the back following Louis' movements.

All of a sudden Harry turns the line into a triangle and shouts over the top of the music "we would have the best threesome ever!" Me and Louis look at each other confused "how much have you had drink haz?" I laugh as he looked deadly serious.

"No mila I'm serious! Lou don't you agree?" Harry puts his hands on his hips. "I m-mean it would be kind of hot?" He almost questions.

We all look at each other for a few seconds before we all burst out laughing. "I'm sure to keep that offer in mind" I joke and Harry cheers making me laugh harder.

-----------

Lauren's POV (ooo exciting)

"I can't believe you dragged me to this place, I have work tomorrow" I complain. I've been working none stop and Dinah and Normani thought I needed a break.

By a break I thought they meant sleep but nope they meant clubbing. "That's exactly why you should be here!" Normani tries convincing me. I roll my eyes "wateva let's go ladies"

Me and Normani link arms on each side of Dinah. We stroll to the bar and go straight in with shots.

"Fucking hell how drunk you trying get me?" I joke as they order another 10 shots. "Tonight's about fun, not sensibleness"

"I don't think that's a word darling" Dinah says to Normani. Normani rolls her eyes "I don't care, now let's dance!"

---------

We started off all dancing together but somehow I ended up dancing on my own because Dinah and Normani left me -probably to make out.

I roll my eyes and start moving my hips in a seductive but subtle way. The song suddenly changed to partition by Beyonce and squealed "I love this song!"

I down my drink and feel the alcohol take over my thoughts, sight and actions. With a couple of sways of my hips I felt a person starting to grind on me but it's too dark to tell what they look like.

They turn around and put their hands at the back of my neck while mine layed on her large ass. We move our hips in sync with each other. Slowly I see her moving closer until her lips pressed onto mine.

The kiss was fast and full of lust. "Who are you?" I whisper out of breath. She comes closer to my ear and whispers back "your worst nightmare" I smirk at that.

We carry on grinding on each other and making out until we were couldn't take it anymore. "You wanna come mine?" I ask seductively. I bite my lip waiting for her answer. "Yeh let's go!"

---------

Camila's POV.

My blood started pumping as we finally got to the person's house. We both rush inside the house and before I could even fully get in, the mysterious woman pins me against the door and kisses me roughly.

I moan as she pulls my hair. Our tongue's fight for dominance and of course she won. We messily found our way into her room.

She picks me up and lays me on the bed. Slowly and teasingly she slides my dress off and throws it to the floor. She starts kissing my inner thighs making me moan softly. Finally, I felt her tongue all over my clit making my eyes roll back. My hands were all in her hair as she flicked her tongue a few times making me moan even louder.

Suddenly she climbs on top of me and for the first time of the night I properly looked at the jet black haired girl. Holy shit! It's my teacher. Almost as soon as I realised, it seemed so did she as she gets off and curses while pacing round her room.

"I'm so sorry Camila I had no idea who you were!" She apologizes and still shocked and turned on I stutter "it's fine we can still do this" I crawl seductively towards the end of the bed where she is standing until I'm facing her, clearly the alcohol was still clouding my clear thinking. "No one has to know" I whisper and she breathes heavily "I don't know little one"

I pout and get closer to her ear as I whisper "please daddy". As though it was a trigger she says fuck under her breath and pushes me back so I'm lying down and she's lying on top of me.

She connects her lips to mine roughly and I feel her hand trailing down to my lower area. Teasingly, she rubs my clit making my toes curl and sweet little moans to fall out my mouth. "Please, please, please" miss jauregui smirks at me "what do you want baby girl?" She knows exactly what I want. "I want you to fuck me daddy!" I moan and with that she inserts her finger making me moan loudly.

She starts going in and out slowly until I'm begging for her to go faster. Instead of teasing she does what I ask and adds another finger making me a moaning mess.

I flip us over so I'm on top and start grinding down on her fingers. "Daddy, daddy, daddy" each moan getting louder. "Fuck baby you're so pretty"

I stop grinding and undress her like she did me. I kiss all the way down her beautiful body until I reached her lips (not the ones on her face). As soon as my tongue touches her clit, I feel her hands in my hair making me moan. The moan sent vibrations all through Lauren's body causing her to moan loudly.

Once I'm about to enter my tongue into her hole she grabs my face and pulls me towards her "no doll that's my job" and with that she switches us around.

She goes straight in causing me to being a moaning mess.

With a couple more licks "daddy I'm gonna c-cum" she starts to go faster and even starts feeling herself. I couldn't take it anymore "daddy!" I moan loudly as I come down from my high, her following not long after.

Miss jauregui lies next and pulls me in so my head is resting on her chest. "Night miss jauregui"

"You can call me Lauren and goodnight Camila"

We both fall asleep soundly not realising what tomorrow morning holds....

------------

Not gonna lie I've never wrote smut before so sorry if this was shit but I did try and what do you think is gonna go down tomorrow morning??

Love you guys,

Sophie xxx