chapter 7

I'm backkkk

----------
Camila POV

Everything from last night to this morning feels like a dream. It doesn't sit in my head that I had sex with my teacher however I can't stop feeling her fingers all over my body and her lips kissing every inch of me almost like it's happening all over again.

Honestly, I would do anything to have those hands all over me and - "Miss Cabello are you paying attention?" Oh fuck I must have spaced out: it's not my fault science is Hella boring and having Mr Nichols doesn't help either.

"No sir I wasn't and it's ca-bay-o not ca-bel-lo fyi" I roll my eyes. I hate when people say my name wrong. "Well that's a lunch time detention for you then, maybe that'll teach you to pay attention" he looked up from his laptop with a smirk that I wish I could smack right off.

Damn..I need calm it. I sigh and nod in response. "Mendes explain to Camila what we're doing as she clearly won't know".

Me and Shawn turn to each other and smile. He starts telling me what to do and instead of listening like I'm supposed to I drift off into my own world.

-----------

Finally, detention was over.I rush out of the classroom and just as I turn a corner I'm grabbed by my arm and pulled into an unknown room. "Hey who are you?" Soon brightness filled what seemed to be the janitors closet answered my question: Lauren. "Hi?" Before I could ask why she wanted me she interrupts. "Camila I've been thinking" oh this isn't good "we won't work because it can't. Okay? It's illegal and it's wrong and honestly this probably won't even develop into anything. I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm ending this before it starts"

Hurt spread through my whole body. She doesn't think we could develop to anything? "We haven't even tried to see if it could turn into something so how can you say that?" I question annoyed and hurt. "I can say that because I'm an adult and you are a child Camila. It won't happen, it can't happen and I won't let it, okay?" She looks me dead in the eyes and tries put her hand on my shoulder. I shake it off "whatever" and with that I walked out. 

-------------

I went into the only open girls toilets and splashed my face with water and just stood there for 10 mins getting myself together. I look up at the mirror "you got this" and walked out.

Before I took a step into the cafeteria I wiped my tears, took deep breathes and strutted in there like nothing happened. Suddenly, my body bumped into another causing a blonde girls food to go all over her white crop top. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I try to apologize but instead of accepting my apology like a normal human being she pushed me forcefully causing my whole body to slam onto the floor. "Watch where the fuck you're going, you stupid bitch!"

I could hear whispers and laughs all around me causing my eyes to start filling with tears for the second time today. "That's right you clumsy whore whine like a little bitch - "hey what the hell do you think you're doing!" A familiar voice echoed through the now silent cafeteria.

I look up to see Lauren in the girls now terrified face. "Go to the principles office now and don't you ever touch her again!" The girl ran out of the cafeteria and Lauren turned to the side of her seeing eyes on her "everyone go back to what you were doing please".

She brushed her hands over her blazer and then stretched her hand out to help me up. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. That shock soon turned into anger. I push her hand away and run out of the cafeteria with tears in my eyes.

Lauren's POV

"Don't ever touch her again!" As soon as Taylor ran out the room my mind snapped to reality: i did that in front of everyone. Slowly I turn around and see all eyes staring at me shocked and confused. "Everyone get back to what you were doing please" all students followed the order straight away and went back to their conversations.

My eyes meet Camila's and she looks shocked like everyone else. I don't blame her, I'm the one that stopped us from happening. I bite my lip nervously and offer my hand out to help her up. Her beautiful chocolate eyes went from shocked to angry and before I knew it she pushed my hand away "leave me alone" she growled before running out of the cafeteria.

Instantly I followed her trying not to be too obvious to everyone else. As soon as I step out the cafeteria I fast walk the end of the hall until I hear a soft whimper coming from the out of order girls toilets. Cautiously, I enter the bathroom and turn my head only to see her on the floor crying.

My heart broke at the sight. "Camila please" I crouch down next to her and attempt to hold her hand "don't you dare! You just humiliated me in front of everyone! How can you go from saying you don't want me to defending me like that? It's not fair you said nothing can happen between us! If you want me just say but if you don't leave me alone -

My lips crashing against hers silenced her and her words were replaced with heavy breathing. I caress her soft cheeks, wet from crying. Our lips separate when the need for breathing became too much. "Baby" I took a deep breath "I do want you. I was just scared and I still am. It is risky but I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about you ever since I first saw you. We can try this but I can't promise it'll be easy."

Her eyes widened and a massive smile filled her cheeks causing me smile too. "I know it won't be easy but we can try, I'm willing to take the risk if you are, deal?" I laugh lightly at her cuteness but nod "deal, now get up off the floor you got me next lesson" I say half jokingly.

"Ooo okay daddy" I groan as the words left her mouth. Seductively I pushed her against the wall behind her and leaned so close to her ear that my lips were touching it.

"Let's get one thing clear babydoll. In school you call me miss jauregui, in public you call me Lauren and in the bedroom you call me daddy" I nip her earlobe causing a tiny moan slip out her mouth. "Fuck me" she whispers.

"What was that princess?" I smirk knowing exactly what she wants.

"Fuck me daddy"

I smirk, "gladly"

-----------

Thoughts?? I got a bit confused in the middle but I think I managed sort my shit out. Hope this was okay and I promise the next chapter will be good. Please vote & comment.

I love you guys,

Sophia xxx