chapter twenty one!

𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊, 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

*    *    *

*    *    *

( 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖍𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖙 )

Elle and Lydia hurried after Stiles, both of them rushing to the exit. "It's the Nemeton. That's where she's keeping them. It has to be-" Stiles explained.

"Stilinsk!" An FBI Agent called out. Two Deputies with him, the FBI Agent appeared at the end the corridor.

Stiles held onto Elle's hand and turned to Lydia, speaking fast. "Get to Derek. He and Peter know where it is. They've been there. Tell them it's the root cellar. They'll know."

With a quick nod, Lydia turned for the stairs as the FBI reached Stiles and Elle, a dire expression on his face. "Did you know your Dad's car is in the school parking lot and has been since last night?"

"No. What's that mean?"

"It means he's officially missing." The FBI Agent told the pair.

The setting sun bled in through the windows of the classroom, empty except for the FBI Agent, Stiles and Elle. "Stiles, why am I getting the feeling you know something that could help us find your Dad?"

"If he did, why would he not tell you?" Elle questioned, earning a firm squeeze from Stiles.

The FBI Agent ignored her. "If it meant helping your Dad, why wouldn't you?"

"Are you asking me to tell you what I wouldn't not tell you?"

"First, I have no idea what you just said. Second, how about you just help me help you?"

"I don't know how to help you help me tell you something that will help you if I don't know it." Stiles said, successfully confusing the Agent.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" The Agent asked.

"I don't know anything. Can I go now?"

"Where are your other friends?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "You mean Scott?"

"I mean Scott- Isaac Lahey, Allison Argent, these twins--Ethan and Aiden. I'm assuming this young lady is Isabelle Nightly? I've been told your whole little clique didn't make it to school today."