chapter thirty!

𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

* * *

*    *    *

* * *

(  𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉  )

Scott, Stiles, Isabelle and Lydia went to Derek's loft where they had arranged to meet the twins.

"They said they'd meet us here." Lydia told the three confused on why the place was empty.

Suddenly, there was a cracking sound and Lydia, Stiles and Elle turned around to spot the twins attack Scott from behind and started throwing him around the place, pummelling him.

Stiles quickly grabbed his girlfriend by her shoulders and dragged her back out the way to hide under the stairs. Elle let out a gasp and took Lydia by her hand pulling her back as well.

"I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar." Scott panted.

"We are. You do it by giving in." Aidan nodded.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan finished.

"Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles told them sarcastically from the sideline, hugging Elle from behind.

"That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?" Scott asked incredulously.

If Elle was completely honest, she zoned out for most of the training session, ignoring what the twins were saying. She focussed her attention on Stiles' arms wrapped around her as she watched one of her best friends get beaten up. She rested her head back against Stiles's chest as he then rested his chin on top of hers and swayed them back and forth trying to bring comfort to both of them as they watched the horrible scene.

Apparently the twins master plan was to make Scott so angry that he turned and kicked their asses. They taunted him and punched him some more, telling him to give in and be the monster. They told him that giving in doesn't make him the bad guy as long as he can control it. Aiden thought control was a little overrated.

Scott did start to get a little angry, and he rushed at Aiden, but Aiden slammed him on the table and started punching him in the face. Ethan stopped him and Scott spat blood but didn't roar.

* * *

Scott, Stiles, Elle, Lydia, Allison, and Isaac headed out to Beacon Hills Preserve. "Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked the group